View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 11:33 PM   #3
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

You Begin To Cry And My Cock Becomes So Rock Hard I Think I Will Loose My Mind With Lust For You! Then I Use A Small Slapper Like The Tip Of A Mans Belt, And I Whip Your Already Sore Pussy And Asshole. You Scream With Pain And With Pleasure, I Am Very Happy With Your Response.

I Bend And Take Your Ass Into My Mouth, Tounging Your Tightest Bay Of Pleasure. As I Penetrate, You Let Out A Series Of Animalistic Moans. Over And Over, I Fuck Your Asshole With My Tongue. You Are Enthralled With My Ministrations And Hope I Never Stop! As I Thrust My Face Into Your Ass Cheeks, You Flush All Over, Thinking Of Yourself, Knowing How Completely Open You Are, How Vulnerable And Defenseless.

I Then Proceed To Your Sacred Space - Exuding The Honey Of Lust, And I Begin Sucking Your Fleshy Mound. This, Taking Away Your Very Breath, Your Mind Reels With A Yet Unknown Lust. As I Tease Your Clit With My Tongue, You Girate In Sublime Extasy. You Begin To Beg Me To Fuck You... I Keep Going With My Administrations And You Start To Cum. I Announce To You That You Must First Have Permission To Release It, And You Cry Out: "i Can't Stop....." And You Cum So Hard Your Eyes Roll Back Into Your Head. You Scream Like A Banshee And Violently Twist And Struggle... I Keep Up With Your Motions, Locking My Arms Firmly Around Your Legs And Hips... There Is No Escape From My Grasp. Again You Approach Another Orgasm, This Time You Beg To Be Allowed To Release, I Refuse.

The Sensation Is Unlike Anything You've Ever Experienced Before... Not Only Is Your Body In A State Of Extreme Extasy But Your Mind Is Soaring And Your Brain Is A Flood Of Endorphines. You Never Realized That A "brain Orgasm" Is Hundreds Of Times More Pleasureable Than A Physical Orgasm... You Are Flying Among The Stars Because My Conjuring Led You There, Keeping You In This Ultimate State Of Union Between Two People And The Universal Forces Of All Things. It Is Like A Switch Flipped Inside Of You And You Have Evolved Into Something Uniquely Different From Anything You've Ever Heard Of Nor Imagined. Far Beyond Mere Animal Instincts, You Realize That You Now Understand True "sex-majik"!

Your Begging For Release Has Now Turned To Cries And Sobbing... This Restriction I've Placed Upon You Is Seemingly Unbearable And You Think You Cannot Survive It! The Struggle Seems To Be One Of The Forces Between Life And Death, A Desperate Attempt To Maintain Control Against Insurmountable Odds. Your Fear Of My Displeasure Is Emmense, You Pray Not To Disappoint Me Again, But Seemingly, Somethings Just Cannot Be Brideled. Finally Just Before It Is Completely Impossible For You To Hold Back Any Longer, Laughingly I Permit Your Stupendous Explosion.

The Very Walls Vibrate And All Heaven Shudders As The Welling Forces, Conjured Through The Powers Of Earth - Water- Fire- Wind- And Void, Collide Together Enrapturing You As You Erupt In Wave After Wave Of Sublime Bliss. Your Sacred Space Is A Flame Spewing Its' Volcanic Honey All Over My Face.... And Yet Again, I Do Not Stop. This Continues For What Seems An Eternity... Many Times You Beg For Mercy, The Pleas Fall Upon Deaf Ears... You Find Yourself Again Almost Loosing Conciousness.

This Complete Loss Of Control Of Your Self, Mind - Body - Emotions - Spirit - Flesh - Feelings - And Actions... Makes You Feel So "owned"... You Realize You "are My Property" For All Time! You've Never Felt Even Remotely Like This And A Part Of You Wants This Never To Stop, You Would Live Here Forever In This Place, In This Sacred Space And Moment, Wherein Our Two Spirits Dance As One, "the Bardo"... The Entire Process Is Repeated Over And Over Again Until My Jaw Feels Dislocated And My Tongue Sprained...

I Climb Up On The Table, Naked, As I Have Removed My Clothes As Well. You Feel My Heaviness Approaching And You Are Awash With Excitement At The Prospects Of Penetration. I Use My Cock, Sliding It Along Your Labia, Up And Down Over Your Drenched Softness. I Am Moving As I Would If I Were Fucking You... But I Won't Put It In. You Pout So Lovely, I Think You Must Be The Most Adorable Creature In The Universe. You Whimper, And As I Continue, You Beg Me To Fuck You, I "snicker". This Makes You Angry That I Am Toying With You And You Futilely Try To Escape The Bindings. I Begin To Laugh And Suddenly Thrust My Lingham Deep Up Inside Your Yoni All The Way To The Bottom, Stretching Your Interior Designs. You Let Out The Most Heavenly Animal Moan That Brings An Hughe Grin My Face! I Know You Are Mine!

I Fuck You Over And Over... Again And Again, I Bring You To The Point Of Orgasm, Then Stop Just Barely Short Of Your Explosion, Making You Pout And Beg... You Are Becoming Soooo Frustrated, Almost Angry Again, And Then I Start Anew, Renewing Your Hopes For My Permission.

Without Warning, I Get Up And Walk Away... I Am Gone For What Seems An Eternity. Your Arms And Wrists Ache, Your Hips Ache, Your Legs And Ankles Ache, The Bondage Has Worn Rope Burns Upon Your Writhing Flesh.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote