View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #27
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Child Minders surprise Inspection

Slightly away from topic but it's new so count your blessings!

Child Minders surprise Inspection

Story By Mad Gerald

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Copyright Mad Gerald 2012.

A village in England around 10 a.m. Tuesday.

Amanda hadn’t expected the ofsted inspector but his pass seemed genuine although she hadn’t looked at it too closely embarrassed as he was a big black guy in a suit, now she wish she had he had asked her if he could video the interview and had put the camera on the floor on a little tripod. Amanda is 32yrs old 5’6” Stocky, strong Mother of two, large 36DD Breasts, a brunette her hair dragged back in a pony tail to below shoulder length. He opened his briefcase took out a file and started asking her lots of questions “You are a wet nurse too?” “Yes” then he started asking about breastfeeding and such. She was just beginning to feel uncomfortable when he produced the knife. “Keep fucking quiet you piece of shit!” the blade right in front of her face she nodded yes a tear coming to her eye he grinned. He made her put her arms behind her and taped them together “That’s a good bitch” he breathed coming closer, his arm was around the back of her neck the blade against her face as he knelt to the side of her and stroked and squeezed her large breasts through her thin top and bra, he stroked her nipples feeling them come up stiffly under the material, looking down at her big hard jugs making a show for the camera once they were semi erect he began to pinch them up so that she winced and struggled so her fat tits bounced for the camera “Please! PLEASE, no they hurt!!” she begged as he squeezed them viciously twisting them in his big hands enjoying hurting her he wrenched down the neck pulling and tearing it the knife pressed to her face keeping her still as her big sensible nursing bra came into view, he gripped the clips in the centre and dragged them apart so her hard stiff tits bounced free he palmed them and then squeezed up the teats her aureoles thick and dark her teats fat and erect – this was the best one yet, since he stole the car of the inspector his laptop full of appointments with child minders in the last two days he had raped two others but this was the first described as a wet nurse she was the first one that had really fired him up – chunky big overripe tits a big ass – honest and trusting – she wouldn’t make that mistake again. He gripped her hair holding the knife to her face “That’s a good Mummy look into the camera” she sobbed and did “that’s a good girl now lean forward and shake them big titties for the camera” she sobbed and twisted her torso her big jugs hanging from her torn bra jiggled and bounced from side to side, her thick aureoles and teats looking delicious he slid the knife down and stroked each teat with the flat of the blade she sobbed and tried to pull away he let go of her hair and gripped her left tit twisting and squeezing it until fine drops of milk appeared, he sniggered and then slowly began to squeeze and press in a milking motion until more squirted out, his concentration full on her teat the knife away from her face Amanda leapt up and launched herself toward the door, as she got straight he gripped her lower leg and dragged her back dropping the knife but twisting and punching her in the belly she let out a strangled grunt and doubled over as he punched her face hard – Amanda hit the sofa he had her hair he punched her face again swearing at her he gripped her by the throat “You wanna live you piece of shit huh?” he shook her violently “Be a good Mommy do as your told yeah!” Amanda nodded slowly crying “You kneel on the floor and milk those big titties and you don’t get hurt yeah otherwise” –Smack he slapped her face, he held her by the hair still grinning at her dragging her up to her knees her right tit bobbed heavy and fat he slapped it hard making the stiff hard flesh bounce she winced and sobbed as he held her by the hair and slapped them both viciously forcing them to slam up and down Amanda’s teats were up rigidly he rubbed them sniggering watching them seep milk “You gonna do as your told whore?” “Yes!” she managed. “Kneel up milk them fuckas for the camera! Do IT BITCH!” Amanda started and did as she was told holding her heavy tits and milking them toward the camera sobbing; milk started to seep from both teats then squirt out of both fat thick rigid teats “That’s a good Mommy whore!” He let her do it for some minutes and then kicked her ass “Pull your pants down cunt show m your fat ass!” Amanda struggled her black trousers down showing her white sensible pants beneath “Roll them down off them big cheeks you piece of shit! That’s it good girl” she rolled them down to just below her buttocks “Stop!” she knelt there shaking her big butt cheeks quivering, milk dripping onto the wooden floor. “Hold your fat ass open cunt!” Amanda struggled her cheeks wide pulling her deep ass crack wide open “That’s a good fat assed Mommy slut!” he knelt beside her and bent to her ear and whispered her face crumpled into a pained sob he slobbered over three finger tips and pressed them to her open butt hole twisting and pressing them in she tried to pull away “Say it!” she looked into the camera “Fuck Mummy in her shitty ass-sob-please fuck my shitty ass . . I’ll hold it open” He pressed and forced his finger tips deeper forcing her ring open “Ask again whore!” “Fuck Mummy in her shitty ass-sob-please fuck my shitty ass . . . please” He began to fuck his fingers in and out making disgusting squelching noises then he pulled them out and shuffled around to her face and then got his fat rigid cock out and wanked it into her face so she could see the size of it. He grinned at her “I had a white fat titted foster mum when I was a kid she turned me on real bad, but she never let me touch – I hated that she would beat me when she saw me looking at her tits, then I got real big and I used to beat her and rape her and fuck her tits whenever I liked –until they put me in prison – you don’t want me to beat you now do you? Amanda shook her head her face horrified he went behind her and spat into her held open crease. Her face was a picture of terrified pained grief as he forced the thick head of it to her ring she flinched and he grabbed the back of her neck while he force fed the thick helmet into her virgin asshole “Please . . no please . . ARGHHH!” He snapped the thick head into her shitter and sank in that’s a good mommy keep still you fucking cunt that’s it open your ass up wider good bitch that’s it take it you fuckin piece of shit!” Amanda bucked as he started to rape her ass fucking up into her tight shitter cruelly making her take every painful inch he pulled her back as he forced it deeper Amanda moaning loudly as it slithered deeper. She scrabbled with her fingers to pull her cheeks wider, he started to fuck her ass wrapping his forearm around her neck and heaving her back and more upright - making her wail and beg as he solidly humped up into her fat ass. “Milk your titties into the camera whore!” he barked. She let go of her cheeks and balanced on her knees gripping her hanging heavy stiff tits she sobbed and started to milk them squeezing her teats between finger and thumb so that milk dribbled out then dripped then jetted out as he gripped her hips and thrust viciously up into her ass. “That’s a good Mommy, taking it up your fat shitter like a good girl!” she sobbed and jolted her head heady with the let down of her milk and the terrible sensations of having her ass forced to take his thick meat. He laughed with each hard thrust as he stirred his cock in her bowels slowly picking up the pace slamming into her fleshy buttocks hard. Amanda yelped as he forced her on her face and vicously slam fucked her ass with long hard strokes holding her down as he cruelly sodomised her he gripped her hair and wrenched her head back so her disgusted weeping face was on camera as he beasted her ass suddenly ramming deep up her forcing her to yelp in agony as he came deep in her rectum. He seemed to cum forever holding her by the hair and the throat as thump after heavy thump of hot jizz jolted into her ass “Oh God!” she managed through gritted teeth “Oh God! You filthy bastard” he sighed “That’s a good Mommy now say thank you! SAY THANK YOU!” she sobbed out “Thankyou” “Good Mom – now I am going to pull my cock out of your shitter and you’re going to be a good Mommy and not let any of my sperm leak out – you understand?” Amanda nodded he slowly withdrew his cock from her butt. He moved back and pulled her up by her hair “Now on all fours – that’s it good Mommy – hold it in – KEEP IT IN CUNT!” Amanda struggled to keep his load inside her but managed to kneel on all fours he let go of her hair and retrieved his camera he went behind her and adjusted her white briefs so they were just below her ass and the gusset was stretched between her chunky thighs “Please it’s coming out!” “Keep it in!” “But I can’t” with a sob she let out a loud wet fart and her ass gaped and his jizz streamed out into the gusset of her pants “That’s a good Mommy” he breathed filming it all sliding out of her in thick globs she farted again groaning as more slid out “Hold your ass open whore!” she pulled her cheeks wide there was more farting and more splattered out he wanked his hardening cock “OOOH this is awful – please I need the toilet!” “No you don’t” he zoomed in catching it roping out into her pants, “Pull your pants up cunt!” Amanda cringed and then reached back and drew them up he smiled videoing it as the mess was pulled back up into her crease “That’s a good Mommy!” he put the camera down, grabbed her pants and tore them down again forcing himself on top of her and rammed his refreshened cock into her violated ass as she fought and kicked screaming “NOOO!” as he thrust up into her gripping her shoulders and holding her down.
It was going to be a long afternoon.

Enjoy MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote