View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 04:12 AM   #178
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default G I Jane Part Eighteen

Part Eighteen.

ONeil felt something close over the hole letting her spit and catch her breath. She felt the pumps suck. She still couldnt get enough of the rhythmic pulsing of the hard relentless suck-release-suck-release cycle of the big pump, and the wonderful, warm, tingling sensation of the milk letting down was making her cunt drip juice, as a result of all the stimulation.

The major returned he had a peculiar looking device in his hand. It was kind of like a pair of hard plastic tongs, with a bar between the forks and a wing nut on the end of that.

"What are those?" Reece asked.

"Anal spreader bars my own design better than an anal speculum. She cant slurp up much more semen so Im going to loosen her anus before letting the prisoners sodomizing her, otherwise they might damage her rectum."

With that, both men moved to her rear, ONeil flinched as she felt her cheeks being spread apart. Suddenly, she felt a gentle pushing against her rectum, then slight discomfort as the tips of the tongs entered her. The Major inserted the tool about two inches into her rear, then told Reece

"Im slowly going to ratchet her asshole apart, in order that the sphincter will loosen and widen to fit the glory hole." With that, he began spreading the tool, and she felt her anus slowly spread apart. Soon, she could feel cool air entering her rectum, a strange sensation, and she knew her anus must be well expanded.

Both officers were staring intently into her open ass, as the Major manipulated the anal speculum. Reece produced a penlight, he directed the beam between her buttocks, The illumination enabled them to see deep into her rectum.

"OK, shes ready" said the Major.

She closed her eyes, body wracked with sobs, as the implications hit her, not only was the Major going to let her suffer further oral rape he meant to give her ass to the prisoners.

He leaned into the box and released her head; gripping her forehead he dragged her out. Reece released the plate on the floor and they span her around. Then released another lock on the floor and slid the stool back, her ass went into the box.

ONeil coughed and spluttered semen spooling from her mouth

"UHGGG! UHH UHH God you bastards, you bastards!"

The major attached the handles of the speculum to a mechanism in the shallow box. He threw a lever and ONeil jolted and groaned as she felt her ass levered back against the hole.

"Dont please dont no NOOOOOOOOO!"

He threw the switch the hole opened.

In the cell they saw the hole click open, they went over eagerly.

"Shit boys its an ass now, now dont that look tight!"

ONeil sobbed as she felt fingers investigating her rectum.

"Dont let them do this, UHHHGH its awful ahhhh!"

She just felt something hot and slippery at her helplessly exposed anus. She tensed every muscle in her body, straining against the straps on her, as the prisoner behind her started to shove his hard cock into her, HARD. She gasped, snorting sperm out through her nose as the head of it popped into her helpless shit chute.

The Major patted her face grinning.

"There, there ONeil, dont you like it, dont you like the mystery, I wonder how many are in there? How many can resist a helpless asshole like yours huh?"

"You sick fucker, what do you want, what do you want me to do, what! What can I do for you to stop UUGHHH. . this, . . Please!!"

ONeil screamed a muffled, choking scream as the thing sank in. She closed her eyes; behind her she could hear the muffled grunts and groans of the man behind her, as he slowly forced more of his big cock up her ass. ONeils body trembled as the cock slowly forced its way in, her asshole squeezing down on it hot and tight fighting the arms of the speculum. She tensed her every muscle, trying to expel the raping intruder, but that had no effect on the cruel instrument up her butt, deeper than its arms her rectal muscles squeezed and sucked the cock head lodged there. ONeil didnt understand why this only seemed to excite her unknown rapist.

"Oh Lieutenant, I just want to watch your face, I get off seeing your delicious looks of betrayal and pain as they butt fuck you."

he started to stroke his erect cock inches from her face.

"OH Jesus! . . UHHGGGHHH . . Fuck you!!"

Slowly her unknown rapist had forced so deep into her ass she could feel his pubic hair, and the mans cock was entirely inside her. The burning agony of the anal rape tore through her body, The Major watched her contorted face intently as she gasped and panted in pain.

"We get a hell of a lot of female recruits through here ONeil, and a hell of a lot of female officers on courses. almost all of them insist on getting drunk, behave appallingly, and end up here, begging and pleading while their Friends fuck the shit out of them from the cell next door!"

She opened her eyes again as the man left his cock there, her senses flooded with the feeling of hard heat and fullness. Below her Captain Reece was checking an equipment box, there was a lens looking up at her face. The Major tapped the side of it with a boot.

"Its amazing the leverage these video tapes give me in the service, not to mention the thrill it gives me to watch all these stuck up bitches sobbing as cock after cock pumps cum up their pretty little assholes, you would be amazed what people will do to keep these little babies quiet." he chuckled.

The man up her ass started to fuck his big cock in and out, tearing her open. Even as tightly bound as it was, her body jerked back against the wall, time and again, as the big cock dragged out of her rectum. ONeil groaned as the cock pounded her violated hole, bringing even more pain. It was worse than all the other anal rapes because she had no control at all, she couldnt pull away. And by Christ she wanted too.

Her breasts still surged and surged feeding the pump her teats producing thrills, which she didnt need in conflict with the pain pounding up her ass. The cock in ONeils ass pumped into her harder, and faster.

Tears of pain and humiliation spilled to the floor, splashing the camera box, as her butt was used brutally. The man would pump hard, then slow down. pump hard, and then slow down. He was deliberately taking his time, making the horrible anal rape last, and last.

"Do you want it to stop ONeil, shall I press this button and close the glory hole?"

"UGHHH . YES! . . Yes"

"Will you drink my piss then Lieutenant?" he grinned.

"Oh god . . yes . . yes you filthy bastard yes"

"Say please, ask nicely and say please Lieutenant"

ONeil glared at him for ages, knowing she would, not wanting to, but knowing she would. She lost track of the number of times the cock was rammed into her helpless chute. She felt him drive in deep, hard, and then that odd familiar warmth filled her ass. With disgust, she shuddered as the man shot his cum up her ass. She realized she had to do as the Major wished before another was up her ass.

"Ple . . Please let me drink your piss!" she blurted out.

He grinned "Sir!"

"Please let me drink your piss SIR!"

Her eyes widened once more as the mans cock was slowly withdrawn, her tight anal muscles rippling milking out every drop from the rapist. She felt his cum filling her spasming rectum.

Press the button, press it now she willed him. He put the swollen semi erect head of his cock to her lips and let her suck it in to her mouth.

ONeil groaned in disappointed anguish but wasnt surprised when another cockhead was shoved up into her helpless, torn asshole. The pain wracked her again, causing her to jerk hard against her bonds, helpless, in agony.

"Are you ready Lieutenant?" she nodded eagerly.

"Good girl" she felt his cock twitch in her mouth.

He pushed it deeper, she started gagging from feeling the massive, soft cock hitting the back of her throat. The Major held it there and stood there breathing deeply, enjoying the moment. He started urinating right down ONeils throat. His hot piss filled her mouth almost instantly some of it escaping from around his cock and began leaking down her chin as it gushed from his cock.

"Cmon Lieutenant you piss slut, dont lose any! Swallow it all!!" He yelled.

He slapped her shaved head. ONeil wrapped her lips tighter around it making gurgling sounds as she swallowed it all down her throat. She was slurping down his hot piss as it flowed from his bladder; her mouth filled up and emptied down her throat with each swallow and a loud gulp.
She could feel the cock up her ass start to jolt in and out with fierce eagerness.

He pushed his cock deeper, her mouth filled with piss. She started swallowing faster trying to keep up with the flow of hot urine, trying not to think of what she was doing. He pushed again. He frightened her that he might force his cock down her throat and drown her in piss, it had nearly happened in the beach house!

She drank from his meat swallowing repeatedly, sucking his urine directly from his bladder. The camera below caught the scene beautifully, with a great view of her throat swallowing the bitter urine. Loud gulping noises came from her throat as the hot fluid gushed down her throat it burned as it entered her belly. It seemed to go on forever as she was force-fed his hot piss. Finally, he finished relieving himself in her mouth. ONeils stomach was excruciatingly bloated now, with all the semen she had swallowed and now his piss.

"Good girl," he sneered.

"I knew youd be a class A piss drinking slut."

ONeil gasped for breath she was swallowing everything. He finished, pulling out of her mouth. He patted her head like she was a dog.

"There that was a good girl, Now Ill shut the hole when theyve all finished. I hope you have a good time with all your new friends" he laughed.

"But you said . . YOU FILTHY STINKING BASTARD
UUURRRRGGGGHHHH!!" she jolted as more cum pounded into her bowels.

The Major and Reece left, slamming the door behind them as she felt another enter her.

ONeil sobbed, helpless with exhaustion, fatigue, and pain, she began weeping as her bound body jolted with a new anal assault. Her legs, trembling from the exertion and stress of the continued internal pounding she was receiving. She lost count of the number of men that used her The constant pain, the terror, and the humiliation took their toll. she passed out after an hour of the torment, which didnt stop the delighted prisoners next door.

Senator Dehaven looked up as the phone on her desk rang. She closed the file she was reading and smiled. She plucked it up.

"Senator?"
"Uh huh"
"Major Henry Maam"
"Uh huh, you going to tell me the good news man?"

"Shes in preparation now, should be ready for your toy by tomorrow evening Maam"

"Good Ill look forward to that Major, and Salem?"

"He might try to get her back but, once shes with you we should be OK!"

"You make sure she arrives safely Major, and your profit will not be threatened you understand?"

"She'll arrive safely and on time Maam I promise."

"She better had boy or my toys going up your ass. You keep that thought fresh in your mind OK"
She slammed the phone down, smiling.
Back at the SP Headquarters Major Henry replaced the handset and swallowed.

"Captain, check the guards! and make sure they keep vigilant!!"

End of Part Eighteen.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote