View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 12:49 PM   #41
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Queens Regulations By Mad Gerald. Part 7

Queens Regulations By Mad Gerald.

Story by Mad Gerald

Dedicated to CONWIC

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Copyright Mad Gerald 2011.

Queens Regulations

Part Seven.

At the Detention centre in the cell next door to Flt Lt Miles sat Royal navy Lt. Elizabeth Hall, from Culdrose Medical centre, RNAS Culdrose, Cornwall.
Liz was 5'6" with a chest of 42" since the baby (She was a new mum and had just returned to work.) . She was 34 years old and kept herself very fit, I suppose you would say she was stocky. She had auburn hair cut quite short.
In the her bedroom the RMP Sergeants had watched as she undressed from her nurses uniform. Her breasts were far too big for her nursing bra, they bulged over the top.
She had struggled to maintain her composure as she tried to keep them out of view.
As usual Dave and John had made things really difficult enjoying her humiliation.
She had put on a black suspender belt, black stockings. Then she pulled her
white blouse on. She had struggled to close it over her breasts, when at last she had it done up, it gaped, the buttons straining. She stepped into her dark blue skirt pulling it up her legs, Downstairs her son woke and cried. Almost immediately her blouse had dampened over each hardening teat.
She had gone to the dressing table and opened a draw retrieving some breast
pads.
"You won't be needing those Ma'am!" John had barked.
"Look He's overdue a feed, I'll be soaked unless I . ."
"You won't need them!" Dave had insisted.
She looked at them in disgust and threw them back in the draw.
He cried again, she felt her nipples react, swelling and aching. She had picked her jacket up and quickly put it on, she had felt her blouse wetting beneath.
"Can I feed him before we leave?" she had asked, Dave grinned.
"Collect your baby equipment from downstairs, Do you express Ma'am?"
Her face was brilliant red now. suffused with barely contained anger.
"Yes . . yes I do!"
"Bring that stuff as well, is there any prepared?"
"In the fridge, from this morning." she admitted.
John went downstairs. Dave picked her hat up and insisted she turned around.
"Turn around Ma'am, wrists together!" he urged.
"Your not going to cuff me are you Sergeant surely?" He did.
"Regulations Ma'am" ha reassured.
He cast his eyes over her now in her Wren's No.1. Her jacket struggled to contain her laden breasts. She saw the hunger there and swallowed in apprehension as she was led from the room.
When she had got downstairs the Wren was feeding her son, The suckling noise made her breasts ache and throb.
"Look I can feed him, it's no problem"
"I don't want you to feed him. I want you to be quiet Ma'am!" Dave had said
menacingly. They took her outside and put her in the police wagon, The WREN brought her son and all the baby equipment. They left for the Rudloe Manor
detention centre.
At the detention centre. Flight lieutenant Sue miles, Sergeant Joan Smith and Private Todd had all been left to shower and rest. They were woken in the evening and supplied with Dinner and they're Uniforms freshly dry cleaned. Stockings and underwear laundered. As each cell only had a coarse blanket on the bed and a towel. They all quickly dressed again for warmth and modesty. Then they were left to ponder on what was to happen next.
Liz was worried about her son. she hadn't seen him since they had arrived. Her breasts were aching now, they were heavy and hot. She desperately needed to express or feed her son. She pulled at her cuffed wrists. The door opened Sgt Bishop and Peters came in.
"Where's my Baby! I want to see him, where is he?" "Lieutenant, Lieutenant, calm down he's safe and sound with our medical staff".
"This is deplorable! I demand to see him sergeant! I know my rights!" "He's safe Ma'am, believe me. Now you co-operate and I'm sure you can see your son" Dave grinned at her distressed flushed face." "You Bastards, Bastards!" she spat.
"That as might be Ma'am, but you are in a serious position. The quicker it is resolved the quicker you get out of here, understand?" he gloated. "What exactly is my position Sergeant?" she glared at him. Dave went in his pocket and pulled out some paper, he unfolded it and placed it on the desk in front of her. It was a photocopy of her letter to Sue. She read it and then looked up at him tears welling in her eyes.
"What can I say?" she said
"Do you think we should contact your husband and discuss the contents of this with him?" she shook her head no.
"What do you want Sergeant, a statement saying I was a lesbian and now I'm cured?" She winced as her breasts ached solidly. "Oh that would be nice, are you all right Ma'am" he asked. "No Sergeant I'm not! I'm a nursing mother, I need to feed my son. to feed him I need to see him."
"Oh I'm sorry, are they full?" he asked with mock concern. "Go get him Pete" Pete left. leaving Dave alone with her.
"Do you get turned on when he feeds Bitch?" Dave asked watching her reaction.
"I'm sorry what did you say?" she looked at him stunned. "You heard, did you feed your girlfriends? did it make you cum when they suckled you?" he grinned at her.
"You disgusting man!" she flushed deep red.
"It did didn't it, I bet you frig yourself stupid each time, remembering all those mouths you've fed. He enjoyed her discomfort as she stared at him. "Stop it!" she demanded.
"They look fucking heavy, I'm going to fuck them, Fuck all the milk out of them and I'm not going to stop till you cum!" he licked his lips. "Leave me alone!" she pleaded.
"have you ever had them tied up, tied up and milked?"
"No please" she turned away.
The door opened Pete came in with two male nurses one carrying her son.
The other had her bag.
"Thank heaven is he all right?" she saw he had almost finished her expressed milk from earlier. The nurse held him close for her to see. She kissed his face.
"Right not so close" Dave motioned them back. Her son began to cry. Liz felt her tits throb hotly, and then she could feel her fore milk Seeping from each teat.
"I need to feed him, please I do," She looked at them pleadingly.
"We brought her breast pump and bottles" the nurse offered. "Good put them there. We'll bring you the milk OK" Dave pointed to the desk.
"NOO!" she complained.
"Take him out corporal we can manage" The two nurses looked at each other and then grinned at her.
"I'm sure you can, I'm sure you can" he said they turned and left.
"Please he's said awful things to me don't go NOOO NOO!" she insisted.
The door shut, Pete went after them.
Outside in the corridor Pete stopped them and then recorded the babies Cry with a Dictaphone. Then he returned.
Dave was teasing her again. Pete interjected.
"I think we should let her alone to express some milk for her kid Dave?"
"Do you think?" Dave replied aggressively.
"Please, just let me do that and I'll answer all the questions you want!" she pleaded. Dave glanced at Pete who stared fixedly at him.
"Ok you get some time, but you only get one wrist free"
"But I can't manage with one hand!" she pleaded, her breasts aching.
"Oh well we won't bother at all then" Dave decided.
"NO, no I'll be all right I will!" She looked at them pleadingly. "Ok make it fast, we'll be back in 30 minutes" They released her left hand . Dave unbuttoned the front of her jacket, he opened it. Beneath her white service blouse was soaked in great patches over each breast. She sat there in pensive humiliation. Dave unbuttoned her wet blouse and folded it back revealing her milk soaked nursing bra. Pete came over with the pump he had put together from the bag. Dave undid the hooks on the front of her bra cups and released each heavy mammary.
They popped out solidly sitting large and round on her chest.
"Makes you thirsty just looking at 'em Dave " said Pete. Her teats were large thick semi erect nubs, surrounded by deep coral aureole. Fore milk seeped from each running down to drip from the underside of each full breast. Pete gave her the breast pump. Lt Hall waited until the door had shut behind them. She struggled with the on switch but got it going. Hours of practise juggling her son had trained her well.
Her milking sessions were always so stimulating and erotic. With her husband away so much it was the only stimulation she got now a days, Her pussy warmed she tried to think it away.
Her nipples seemed so much more sensitive as of late and milk seemed to flow so easily from them. She had to focus more on keeping the milk in now than previously, she focused on her let down and letting the milk out.
She pushed the mouth of the pump to her right breast. Her teat wasn't quite hard enough and she had to swipe the collar of the cup back and too to bring it up. Then she pushed it firmly on and thumbed the suction control. She groaned in relief as she felt it draw her nipple, hot tingles of pleasure spread through her breast, Her teat expanded and was pulled in to fit the insert of the pump, The first jet of her warm milk squirted into the pump. It pulled on her breast and sucked it into the bowl slightly. As usual it made her hips jerk as the milk released.
Outside the mirror on the wall Dave and Pete watched transfixed as the Naval lieutenant milked herself.
Milk was squirting in strong jets into the pump now as she desperately tried to concentrate on controlling it. The cup was half full. She switched to the other teat to get that going too.
She looked about, at home she would have used a towel to stem the flow but here cuffed to the chair she had to just let it flow down to soak her blouse and skirt.
She let the fore milk begin on the left and then had to put pump down on the desk while she pulled and milked herself to get the back milk to flow. She didn't want to give him just a drink now he needed feeding. She felt her breasts swell and throb as it started to flow, she swapped to the other. In minutes she had rich white fluid pouring from both.
She put the mouth of the pump to the right and felt a thrill course through her as her breast reacted strongly to the pull of the pump and started to jet squirt after squirt into the hungry pump. Her cunt twinges, warm and wet now but she desperately tried to think it away again as she swapped breasts. She felt that ache and throb and she squeezed her thighs together with the sensation as the pump did it's work. The flesh of her breast was pushed in by the collar of the pump as she watched it fill. Her mind went to the military policeman's taunts and she shuddered as she remembered his words.
Outside the mirror both the sergeants had raging hard on's.
"We'll wait until she's filled it and then we'll help her out, a' Pete?" Dave couldn't wait.
"Sounds good to me mate" he replied his voice full of tension.
"You got the rope?"
"Do bears shit in the woods?" they both smiled.
Inside the cell the pump changed it's tune as it became full Liz knew she had loads more to express, but she had no more bottles. She pulled the pump off. milk still squirted out. She tried to concentrate on controlling the flow. She pinched and rubbed each teat. The flow didn't abate. Her dark blue skirt was becoming soaked with her milk.
The door opened the two sergeants came in grinning. The door slammed shut behind them.
"Having fun Lieutenant?" Dave asked. She tried to cover both her tits with her free arm. Embarrassed.
"I need another bottle for the pump!" she insisted.
"What filled it already? you have been busy" Pete gloated. "Look it's not funny! There should be another bottle in the bag, can you fetch me one?" she could feel more and more soaking though her skirt to her stocking'd thighs.
Pete smiled and went through the bag. Dave grabbed her free wrist and twisted it away, then behind her.
"OWWW your hurting!" she cried out in surprise. He quickly forced it back into the cuff.
"It's our turn now bitch! Your in for the milking of your life lieutenant" Dave breathed into her ear.
Her breasts shook and jiggled as she struggled, beads of milk flew about, her rigid teats still squirting. Pete knelt in front of her "You have got fucking big udders Lieutenant" he brushed her teats with the edge of his finger as she tried to twist away. "Fucking hold still, listen! Hold still, we'll milk you and hand it on to the medics" Dave insisted.
"Don't you dare touch me you bastards, I'll Fucking kill you!
GET OFF ME!!"
They ignored her struggling and cries. Pete put the spare bottle on the desk and produced the cord he had in his pocket.
Lieutenant Hall screamed and kicked as they forced her legs back around the legs of the chair. It was a struggle but they managed in the end. She strained and panted as they tied her strong ankles to the rear legs of the chair.
Once finished her legs were pulled back quite harshly. Her dark blue skirt taught between her knees. Her jacket was pulled down off her shoulders, leaving her heavy milk laden breasts framed by her damp white service blouse and separated by her black tie.
"Let me go! you won't get away with this you twat's! let me go!!" she swore and strained helplessly.
"What do you think Dave shall we gag her?" Pete asked as if she wasn't there.
"No I think it'll be more fun once we get going, don't you?"
She looked at them her face full of fear and loathing. "Remember what I said earlier bitch? well this is where you get your great big jugs tied up and we get to fuck the milk out of 'em!"
"NOO please don't do this, please they get sore!" she pleaded.
John knelt next to Dave and handed him some more cord. Dave pushed his hands around her under her blouse, tying the first length tight around her lower chest just beneath each heavy breast. Pete tied a similar length around her upper chest. under her armpits, over her jacket and blouse. He pulled it tight.
"OOOOOWWWW" She complained as it drew tight. They both made lassoes of cord and fed them over each breast. drawing them too at the base of each full jug. Liz helplessly watched as they busily bound her chest. The cord bit into her flesh making her wince as the lasso's ends were tied behind her, as Dave tied the two hoops together in her deep cleavage. It wasn't long before her overflowing breasts were forced into two bloated taut balloons.
"Oh god what are you going to do? please not so tight, ARGGHH! Nooo! please! please!" Dave chuckled as Pete pulled the cord tighter from behind, squeezing them up harder, milk fitfully jetted out of each. "OH God you bastards, they hurt! STOP STOP!!" she begged.
Dave grinned at her, "oh dear are they tender Ma'am?"
"You know they are!!" she screamed at him.
"Oh dear that's not very nice is it Pete? screaming and causing a fuss I think you should pull it tighter, teach Lieutenant Hall some manners".
"NO NO! I'm sorry please don't, please"
"That's better you be a good girl now and may be we won't hurt them, what do you say?" Pete breathed in her ear.
"OK OK, just don't please" she pleaded.
Dave ran his hands down both making her cringe, her breasts were covered in goose flesh at his touch. his fingers gentle circled each teat making her breasts ache. Milk seeped out and ran down each. "Pete put the other bottle on, I think we're going to need it" Pete went and replaced the bottle putting a lid on the other. he came back over.
Dave examined her large brown aureole and thick protruding nipples.
Little bumps of thick goose flesh were around the nipple and aureole.
Little droplets of milk had formed at the end of each nipple. "Do you liked to be milked lieutenant?" she swallowed and nodded slowly.
"I bet you do, eh? your nothing but a big uddered cow, waiting to be milked are you?" he gripped each breast cruelly and squeezed them making milk ease out.
"Please don't, you horrible man" he laughed at that. she looked away embarrassed.
"It's milking time bitch, do you come when you feed? I bet you do, in private, with no one to see, once that hungry little mouths suckling, you've got you're hand down your knickers frigging that hungry cunt of yours, I bet you can't get enough, can you?"
"leave me alone, don't please, noooooo!" Dave gripped each fat teat and twisted. She jolted and writhed in the seat.
He let go and then began gently pulling and teasing her right nipple, slowly it got bigger and thicker, she watched unable to take her eyes from it. Liz could feel her breast ache, hot insistent shocks shooting through her full mammary, the cord somehow amplifying the sensation. He flicked and tweaked her fat stud, enjoying the way her hips reacted as he teased her.
"Pete's got something for you lieutenant, haven't you Pete?" "Oh yes I nearly forgot, you'll like this Ma'am" he went in his pocket and retrieved his Dictaphone.
"Are you ready?" he asked grinning.
"Look I can't be bothered with your stupid games!" he switched it on, her sons cry sounded loud and clear from the speaker. Lieutenant hall cringed her face a awful grimace as the cry made her teats ache and her breasts flood with hard pressure. "Stop it you bastards, stop it!"
"I think she likes it Dave, I'll play it again" Pete rewound it and played it again.
"No please, no! oh god put the pump on, put it on! please" she insisted, struggling in the seat as they enjoyed her distress. She felt as if her breasts would burst, the aching, burning pressure was awful.
"Ask to be milked whore!" Dave growled.
"OOH milk me, please milk meee!"
"That's a good bitch, Milk her then farmer Pete" they both laughed.
Pete switched the pump on and Dave held her breast as he pushed the cup over the teat she groaned as the suction gripped it and pulled it into it's collar.
"There is that good?" Dave leered as she shuddered. Pete let it suck a few spurts of milk and then roughly pulled it off, her engorged teat throbbed and spurted more, she let out a disappointed sob "NOO don't stop, put it back on! I need you to, please" they giggled as she squirmed on the seat, her big tits wobbling and sending milk everywhere.
Dave flicked the other one. "Who did you feed on the net ball squad Ma'am?"
"No one! Please they hurt!" her breast's were aching and throbbing the let down begun.
Pete played her sons cry again, she writhed and pushed her chest forward. "PLEASE, OH PLEASE, don't, don't, it . .it makes them . ." (he played it again) " OOOOH, OHHH NOOOO!" She writhed beautifully. Her back arched, pushing her heavy bound balloons forward. Her nipples were now huge thick dark brown studs, her whole breast's shook, and trembled.
Dave grabbed the other tit and squeezed it up. Pete pushed the pump on and set in going. Lt Hall groaned her legs twitching and pulling in as her other breast throbbed and shocks shot through it as her thick teat was drawn into the mouth of the collar and began squirting into the waiting bottle.
Dave squeezed and pulled her breast forcing the milk out, Lt Hall tried to pull it away but there was nowhere to go.
"ARGHHHHHHH! NOO NOO don't please don't squeeze it ahhhh!"
"Oh dear I thought you wanted you big fat udders to be milked?" "Yes but . .but not like th. . . .ARGHHHHHH!!" she squealed and writhed as he squeezed and pulled her bound tit. The nipple at full extent inside the collar of the pump, milk jetting from the end. The other breast had milk streaming out flowing down the curve of the bound mammary gland. Soaking her abdomen and skirt.
"We want to know who you fed on the team? c'mon tell us!" she shook her head and groaned as Pete began teasing and pulling her free teat.
"Right stop!" Pete pulled the pump off roughly leaving her nipple firing jet after jet of creamy white fluid out of the pulsing teat.
"Please no it won't stop, please oh god! please! she wailed as her breasts milk flowed out in spurts and jerks.
"Shall we suck your big tits for you lieutenant?" Dave gloated.
"Oh yes! yes please oohhhh!!" she thrust them forward groaning.
"Who did you feed?" he asked.
"Please, please oh god! please, no one no one!"
"Play the tape Pete." he did. She shuddered and wrenched at the cuff's.
Her tit's spraying milk about.
"Looks like we'll have to leave her here until she changes her mind Pete" Dave smirked. she writhed as her tits spurted again the awful heat and pressure inside them, was too much.
"Sue, Sue miles! and . . Joan. oh god please!"
"That's better anyone else?" he flicked and rubbed her nipples making her jerk and press forward.
" Any one else?!" he insisted. he raised his hand and then slapped her engorged breast hard making her yelp and wince, he started to slap them cruelly, milk spurted out each time.
"CHRIST STOP! STOP! ARHHH ARHH ARHH NOOOOOOO! she complained as he rained blow after blow on her tender shuddering breast's.
"Any one else!" he demanded.
"An army private and a PTI a RAF PTI I don't know their names Please, please stop!".
He slapped them again making them slap together hard. "What are they're names!" slap after stinging slap made her breast's patterned with harsh red fingers marks.
"Please, I don't know! I don't know! ARGHHHHH, ARGHHHH!!" his hand arrested mid blow. he grinned down at her red tear streaked face.
"There that's better Lieutenant." The both of them sank to there knees and rammed there mouths to her dark thick nipples. She gasped and arched her back groaning with pleasure as she felt both begin to suck hard. The pleasure from her tits was incredible as her milk started to flow, filling their hungry mouths.
Dave and Pete swallowed and swallowed but it kept coming. Both could feel it jetting into the backs of their mouths as they worked her teats with their tongues. It was overflowing Dave's mouth and ran down his chin soaking his uniform.
Her nipples became thicker and thicker as they sucked cruelly her body bucking and writhing as they pumped her tits with harsh strong fingers.
They knelt there suckling her for quite awhile, she sat her head hung forward in defeat. Enjoying the release as her milk flowed into her interrogators mouths. She winced and bit her lower lip as they bit and chewed her tender teats. Each suck, bite and chew making her pussy wetter and wetter.
Dave pulled off for breath and tapped Pete's shoulder he pulled off too. Lt. Hall groaned in disappointment as her nipples twitched and springed inside. milk still flowed from both. Dave stood up and yanked his trousers open.
"Now I'm going to give them a good fucking lieutenant!"
"Nooooo please, no!"
His meat was really hard and full as he held it in his fist and wanked it.
Lt hall only had a moments notice before he swung his leg over hers and grabbing her heavy jugs in both strong hands forced them together and rammed his cock into her milk wet cleavage. "Oh yes! I'm going to fuck you're big fat tits bitch! oooh that feels good!"
"Please don't . . please! you're hurting"
"Good! how about this!" He squeezed them hard making milk squirt out in jets.
"NOOOOOOOOOO! ARGHHHHHHH!!" she writhed in the chair trying desperately to pull them away.
"Please please! ahhhhh!" he ignored her complaints and fucked them savagely.
He fucked her tits hard and fast making her sob and gasp as he forced her still squirting tits to it. He dug his fingers in hard feeling her milk jet against the palms of his hands as he began stroking up into them with vicious slamming thrusts that made her jerk and squirm.
"That's it you big fat cow, oh yeah I'm gonna cum all over your udders bitch uhh, uhh, uhh,!"
She turned her face away in disgust as he cruelly beasted her aching tits.
He groaned and let go of them yanking his cock from her cleavage he grabbed her hair forcing her head to face forward and down.
Lt. Hall was about to complain when his cock spurted hot thick semen straight into her surprised face.
"Oh yesss have that you cunnnnnnt!" It hit her forehead and eye. Then globs flew all over her mouth and nose, she tried to pull away but he held her there until every drop had been deposited on her face or tits.
"YOU DIRTY BASTARD!" she complained as he stepped away. his spunk slowly eased down her face, stringing between her lips. She went to shake it off. He caught her hair and held her still. "Hold her still!" Pete threw his leg over hers and while Dave held her head he wanked himself off over her disgusted face. "NOO UGHH UGHH NOO!" she spat and squirmed as he shot his load all over her face too.
He stepped away she looked an amazing sight bound as she was. Her face glazed with thick globs of hot spunk. her bound breasts seeping milk.
"OH God you dirty bastards, you came on my face! wipe it off! get it off me. AT ONCE!" the laughed at her demands. Dave turned to Pete, "You take the milk to the medics, I'll go fetch Flight Lieutenant Miles" he turned back to Lt Hall.
"You'll get your face cleaned up OK but it won't be us that do it!" They both did up their trousers and left leaving her there her breasts still achingly full and dripping.
"Don't leave me here like this! come back Sergeant, sergeant!!" the door slammed shut.
"But I didn't cum" she moaned disappointedly.

End of Part Seven.

Enjoy MG.

Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote