Thread: Sugar Is Sweet
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 02:21 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

As he had done plenty of times before, the Red Rose Rapist concealed himself in the shadows awaiting his prey.

This prey was different than the rest. She was a criminal, though only a select few along with the Red Rose Rapist knew what she was doing. To the rest of the world she was an ordinary nurse at the hospital where his victims ended up.

He had to be careful and remain unseen in the dark alley and was taking a great risk. The select few who bought the drugs she sold them were always in the alley waiting for her. Waiting for their fix. Once they have taken the drugs, he knew they would clumsily walk away from the alley to whatever they wanted to do next. Or some would be incapacitated for quite some time inside the alley. He had watched all of them from the darkest shadows and knew that once the last man partook in the drugs the woman would be all his whether anyone remained in the alley or not.

Finally the last person of the night came. He slithered in the darkness and slowly crept up behind her. He never understood why she wore her nursing uniform when selling drugs but didn't complain about it since it made her more appealing.

His hands wrapped around her wrists, surprising her.

"Hey! You've gotten all I have tonight and that's plenty for you!"

He chuckled to himself. She thought he was a customer. He definitely wanted something from this woman, but not drugs!

The Red Rose Rapist pulled her closer and tightened his grip. Fishing in his pocket for a knife, he located it and whipped it out in front of her eyes.

"What...what are you doing? I told you that's all I have left."

The Red Rose Rapist pointed down to the ground, moving the knife closer to her neck. Suddenly he heard a click. She had a knife too and managed to wiggle her way to it! Yet she did not use the element of surprise to her advantage. It's likely she never dreamed of having to defend herself.

He grabbed her wrist with the knife firmly and hard

"Ow ow ow please let go please! Ok, ok I've dropped the knife. I have more drugs I lied just let me get it from my..."

The Red Rose Rapist silenced her chatter by moving the knife to her neck once again. He kicked the naughty nurse's knife away into the shadows. Once again he pointed down to the ground.

"Please...I have what you want. I have money and drugs. You can have them please just leave me alone!"

The Red Rose Rapist shoved her body down towards the ground, impatient with her protesting. His strength was indicative of something far worse than a druggie that wanted more.

“No…”

The Red Rose Rapist fished out a dirty cloth. With knife in hand as a weapon of fear, he forced the dirty cloth into her mouth. He loved to hear his victims scream, but continued screams from here would draw someone into investigating the noise. He could not allow that to happen.

His knife grazed against her uniform. The naughty nurse shook her head and carefully unbuttoned her shirt. Her hands were trembling. The Red Rose Rapist was somewhat surprised someone was willingly shedding their clothes. He watched, not trusting her, as she slowly and carefully removed her shirt of the uniform revealing her simple white bra. Slowly, she slid off her skirt. The nurse started to sob quietly through the gag. She revealed her white panties to the eyes of the Red Rose Rapist.

Suddenly her hands snatched the cloth from her mouth.

“SOMEBODY HELLMMMMPH!”

The Red Rose Rapist was quick, his eyes on her the whole time. As soon as she yelled he covered her mouth with his hand and pressed the knife against her bare stomach. He could feel the body under him quiver in fear. Before she can react, the Red Rose Rapist snatches the cloth from her hand and sticks it back into her mouth. He then used his knife to brush against the skin of her stomach, going up to the bra line. A quick flick of the wrist was all it took to snap the bra apart, revealing her luscious plump breasts. The nurse whimpered and groaned in protest.

Snap went her panties as the knife easily cut through them revealing her perfectly shaved pussy. The Red Rose Rapist kept the knife in her eyesight as he revealed to her his large quivering meat. Her eyes grew wide and she gave more moans of protest.

The Red Rose Rapist took her own panties and tied them around her mouth quickly so the cloth already inside wouldn’t come out. He couldn’t risk someone finding her here before he was done. He was glad the nurse was too afraid to make a move against him. Fear is a powerful ally.

The nurse suddenly started struggling and moaning in protest. The Red Rose Rapist pinned her wrists above her and slowly moved his meat to her. It brushed against her, teasing her womanhood. She shook her head vigorously and moved her hips from side to side in an effort to stop him from entering her. He had to release her wrists in order to be able to enter her smooth pussy. The moans were louder now. He felt her hands clawing at his chest in a futile effort to push him away.

He grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head once more. His hard cock oozed in and out of her. The nurse continued to struggle more valiantly. He felt her wiggle underneath him, making him hornier and his member even harder.

The nurse’s moans slowly became less of protest and more of pleasure. He looked into her eyes and continued to violate her as they slowly lost focus to the pleasure. Moans erupted from the gag. Moans of the inner basic instinct that wanted the pleasure, craved the pleasure. His body pressed against hers as he continued to violate her faster and harder. Her body started to go with the rhythm rather than struggle against it.

Suddenly her body jerked underneath him. He felt warm wet liquid ooze inside of her, making her even more wetter and him hornier. The moans of pleasure turned into moans of pain racing through his eardrums. The nurse had found her resistance again and he could feel her desperately trying to dislodge him. Shrieks of pain muffled by the makeshift gag continued to fill his ears. He loved making them hurt as much as he loved making them orgasm. The Red Rose Rapist continued to violate her mercilessly.

The shrieks slowly started to become moans again. Her body really wanted the pleasure to come this time. He could tell the nurse was trying so hard to hide it. He knew she didn’t want it and didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of gaining pleasure from her violation. Her body was against her however and he could hear moans even more craving as the last ones. In and out and harder and faster he raped her. She was close again, he could feel her body start to tense up. He began to feel the pleasure himself and started moaning along with her. His moans caused her body to betray her once again and jerk her into another massive orgasm.

He released her wrists, knowing her body would be too overwhelmed by pleasure and pain to do anything for her. She laid under him, moaning with utter pain as he continued to violate her, his pleasure ever growing inside of him. The fire slowly spread within him. He was getting close to releasing his fluids into her.

He watched as her breasts bounced everywhere with every relentless thrust. Her moans began to match his as the pain was quickly replaced with pleasure. He raped her as fast and as hard as he could, moaning louder and louder with each thrust. Their moans were now in synch with each other. Her body was cooperating with him against her will. He felt her body tense. The fire spread through both of them as each moaned like animals and as he released his warm sticky fluids inside of her.

The Red Rose Rapist collapsed onto the nurse, her body too stunned from the pleasure to move. He lay there until regaining his strength then acquired the chloroform. After knocking her out the Red Rose Rapist he placed her body in the alley where it could easily be seen by a passer-by. After carefully placing a single red rose in her crossed arms he walked away from the street back into the dark abyss from whence he came.

Ooooh the security guard has been a very bad boy! Or...has he? Find out in the finale of the Red Rose Rapist short stories "The Rapist Is You!?"

Edit:

The Rapist Is You!? can be found here

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 11-27-2013 at 10:19 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote