Thread: Wife rape
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 02:34 PM   #6
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife2rape View Post
That is obvious, and of course I would not let her see this site, only some one trying to get caught would do that!!
Yet according to you she knows, which is why you share her photos and you claim on other sites she blogs about how you let " her be raped. "

Have some balls man and admit it's your fantasy and yours alone, If I was your wife I'd fucking cut your dick off and nail it up in the town centre.

Your wife deserves more respect from you. You're being a cunt by posting her photos and claiming she's in on the whole fantasy when infact she knows nothing about it.

You make me sick. Seriously.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote