View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 09:51 PM   #2
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I really, really didn't want to get out of bed today. I'm trying to finish the last chapter of the story, for crying out loud! Also, it's nice to be able to role play during the breaks in class, but then I get too turned on. Bring on the weekend!

Note: I drive a ute - what the US call "a pick up truck" - big and black. It's lovely how no one can bully me. But I have a horse and need it to pull a 2tonne trailer. I never understood why suburban mothers need one.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote