View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #4
dontplease

dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)
Post Continued

Kisha jumped and spun around quickly. As she met Corey's gaze she blushed and closed her locker. "Ummm...hey...?" she said shyly then turned on her heels and began to walk away.

Corey grabbed her by the wrist and gently spun her around in front of him, face to face. He smelled good. Kisha couldn't tell if it were body spray or his natural musk, but she loved it. She was so wrapped up in his scent that she almost didn't hear him when he asked "Hey where are you goin?"

Kisha blinked. "Study hall. Why?"

"You're apart of the chess club, right?" Corey asked staring deep into her eyes. He couldn't wait to have her alone to himself.

She looked at him confused but answered, "Yes... but how did you know that?"

He ignored her question. "My teacher wanted me to show you this room where you guys can have your meetings during school. Here come with me." Corey gestured towards the other way and she stared at him for a long moment. She took in his pearly white deviling smile and his beautiful blue eyes. Kisha wasn't sure if should trust him or not but she did like the way he was being so nice to her.

"Okay." Kisha replied with a a faint smile and followed behind Corey. He talked during the whole walk while Kisha listened. Every so often he would shoot a hidden compliment her way causing her just smile and blush.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Corey stopped at a door in the art building which was almost always empty. He unlocked the door with a small key and held it open for Kisha to walk in. Once she was good inside he stepped in a flipped on the light switch that just dimmed the room. It was a fairly small room with few tables and chairs. Corey watched Kisha as she made her way to the back table. Her waist was tiny and her ass jutted out from the back like a basketball on a surfboard. Corey locked the door and quietly walked behind Kisha only a few inches away.

Kisha admired the room stopping at the back table lightly rubbing it with her finger tips. "Wow. This..is......perfect." she said with a smile.

"Yes it is" Corey responded placing his large hands on her tiny waist. Kisha could now feel his breath on the back of her neck. She froze, her body stiff from shock and nervousness. It wasn't until he kissed her neck before she spun around and looked him dead in the eye.

"What are you doing?"

He was so close to her that she could taste the peppermint on his breath. Corey cupped Kisha's cheek in his left hand and leaned down to kiss her soft brown lips. They were much better than he imagined. In fact they where much better than any other lips he has kissed before. His long lusted fantasy was coming true. He had to have her now and there was no stopping it.

Kisha withdrew and looked away shyly touching her lips. "I'm sorry... I can't." She started to walk around him when he grabbed her arm and pushed her back and whispered, "Yes you can. Just relax." He kissed her earlobes, her neck, and her cheek, the whole while Kisha was requesting him to stop. He went for her lips again but she quickly jerked her head away.

"Corey stop it! Let me go!" She demanded. He ignored her and ripped her shirt causing the buttons to fly off and reveal her breast resting in her 34 C cup laced bra. Kisha gasped then with one quick move struck Corey in the face and bolted for the door. He captured her by the waist and slammed her on the table with her back against the wall. His large hands wrapped around her skinny throat.

"Shhhh. Shut up. Shut the fuck up or I'll beat you 'til you bleed!" Corey's words were cold and his eyes were soulless as they stared into hers. Frightened for her life Kisha calmed down. Corey's fingers loosened around her throat then he smiled pleasingly. He stepped back to get a better look at her soft flat brown tummy and breast that sat perfectly in her bra.

Kisha shivered and asked almost whispering "Why are you doing this? Did I do something wrong? Why are you doing this??"
Corey stepped closer to her and cupped her cheek again, his lips purposely grazing hers. "because you're the only girl that doesn't want me. Why don't you want me!?" Corey demanded yanking her head by her hair.

Kisha was speechless. She didn't find much interest at any of the guys at her school. She felt they were all the same and only after one thing. Kisha paid them very little attention. "I...I... I don't know. I don't know Corey. And I'm sorry. But Please don't do this." she began to cry.

Corey licked the tear off her cheek aggressively. The taste of her tears and the sweat beads forming on his body made it hard to hold his large erection back any longer. "Well I want you. I want you bad Kisha. And I want you now!"

Kisha's body grew hot with horror as Corey began to unzip his pants. "No, no, no! Corey please don't! Stop!!" Kisha threw her arms feverishly at him trying to stop him. With one had, Corey grabbed both of Kisha's wrist and held them tightly against her belly. With the other hand, he reached under her skirt gripping her panties. In an instant Kisha's panties were ripped from her skin. She screamed for help after he sniffed and licked her underwear then shoved them into his back pocket............

Last edited by dontplease; 08-31-2014 at 02:59 AM.
dontplease is offline   Reply With Quote