View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 02:42 AM   #17
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Well you'll have to get used to it, I won't stop until you tell me what you know, and quick! Or the next rest you'll get will be when you feel my warm cum inside your pussy..." he said, and he had an evil laugh. She would not fool him this time, he had been inattentive once, and his balls were still remembering it. She was obviously trying to save some time, but he was not going to give her any.

It was hard for him to focus on something else than her breasts right now. He was groping them through her bra with his both hands now, hurting her, but he didn't care anymore. He had already crossed the line, and was ready to go through the end with her. In fact, he could not really think with his head right now.

"Well, if you still want to think about your answer, take your time." He stopped groping at her body, reached for his zipper and released his cock, hard as can be. "I know you want it inside your pussy, bitch", he said. Yet he was not satisfied with her position. He could not run after her like that if she tried to escape once more, so he had to handcuff her at something. He spotted a shelf that would do, so he reached for the key in his jeans. "Try a single move, and you'll be sorry, I promise" he said, as he took her by the arms, forcing her to stand up, and reached for the handcuffs lock.