View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 11:46 PM   #11
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Hun you got drunk, you got laid... and you totally rocked some guys world. Take it for what it was and dont stress on it. Actually sounds like that is pretty much what you are doing anyway so all's good.

You asked if you are slutty.... I really dont know you but I'd say no, I dont think so. You're just young... and young people can do stupid, slutty things without being a stupd slut... OK.. ok.

Now you're girlfriend on the otherhand... with the husband and the boyfriend and having a threesome with you and yet another guy.... now she sounds like a slut. She may not be.. I dont know, but she sure sounds like one. And if she is.... so what. It's like we used to say when I was in the military... Sluts make the world go 'round!
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote