View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 07:24 PM   #10
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, not defending myself, but with the engaged guy, if it wasnt with me it would have been with someone else. He's the dog and would have messed around regardless of me giving him that opportunity or not.

However, he was kinda being semi-respectful with me up untill the point where my friend pulled me aside and told me his situation. I went back and asked him about it, and he straight up denied it. he said no he wasnt engaged or nothing, and I told him 'I dont care what your situation is to be honest, you know, it doesnt matter, we can still do whatever.' It was at that point that he started treating me like I was a whore. Touching me wherever he wanted in front of people, asking me what kind of thong I was wearing and telling me he couldnt wait to 'get up in me'. Honest to God, he told me that!

And I really dont regret the night with my friend and that one guy. I mean, he wasnt all that great looking, he wasnt as tall as I would like plus he was kind of a pretty boy. I still dont regret it though. But damn, that guy woke up the next morning happy, let me tell you that.

Thats every guys fantasy right? Having two incredibly hot women grinding up on him in bed kissing him all over and getting him naked? That would be my fantasy, but with two guys. How was this guy so lucky??
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote