View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 08:29 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

confused. why would you regret it? I mean...Ive slept with some icky blokesj ustb ecause I was hungry and had some kind of sexual addiction happening. might have regretted the person, but not the act itself, and chalk it up to experience. dont let it eat at you. sex is sex.. it is what it is and it does what its meant to do at the time. it feels good. it doenst deserve shame.

dont give me this slutty bullshit either. its not being slutty its being FREE. the only ammoral thing about having lots of sexual partners is if your doing it behind your partners back. period. lets get with the times people.... *cranky flu head pants hops off soapbox*

doesnt sound like you will regret it unless YOU let yourself regret it because SOCIETY thinks you should regret it, or the oppressive power that be that drive religion anyway. Chi, only you can choose how you see this experience.

i dont htink I made any sense did i. I should just go back to bed wiht my box of tissues.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote