View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 10:37 PM   #2
glasspearls

glasspearls has initial reputation

My evening was finally coming to an end as I finished answering the remaining emails I had let pile up. Truthfully, I could have been out of the office way sooner, but lunch turned to drinks and that drink turned to dessert and before I knew it I had spent well over two hours away from the office that day.

Closing my door and admiring the plaque that pronounced "Scarlett Evans", I walked down the office, my heels clacking against the tiles. I could see my admin still at his desk, the glow of the computer screen lighting up his face.

"Have the spreadsheets and reports I need drafted for tomorrow." I called out, not bothering to say goodnight and instead piling on more work to his plate this late at night. It wasn't that I had it out for him, but I feared if I didn't go hard on the males of the office they would just walk all over me. I wasn't particularly tall but I liked to think my strong personality made up for what my petite frame lacked. My thin frame only made my tits seem obscenely large by comparison, as "conservative work" outfits were often my downside. Still I managed to dress in a simple knee-length pencil skirt and green blouse in direct contrast with my deep auburn hair, a scarf used to cover up my cleavage. Though to be honest, if ever myself, or my girlfriends at work, sensed any form of sexual harassment, I could just immediately order a sensitivity training and end it right there.

As I traveled down the elevator to the parking garage, I mindlessly texted on my phone. It was hard not to act a bit cocky and a bit like a bitch at the office you knew you were scamming. Skimming profits had first been to afford a few designer shoes here and there, but eventually it got more and more out of control. Now my entire rent and lifestyle seemed dependent on that money. If anyone found out, it wouldn't just be the loss of my job and jail time I would suffer through, I would literally lose everything I had.
glasspearls is offline   Reply With Quote