View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 06:30 PM   #20
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Thanks for the compliment

___

Her breasts rubbed against my growing cock. Finally it was fully erect again.

"You will beg me to fuck you now."
"Please, don't! I...I don't want you to rape me!"
"And I won't rape you because you'll be begging me to fuck you."
"You fucking bastard I'll..."
"You'll do what? Have you forgotten about your daughter? Perhaps I should rape her instead. How would you live with yourself knowing you could have prevented your daughter from being raped?"
"Please...stop this..."
"Ok, I guess I'll just leave you here and go to where your daughter is..."
"No! I'll do anything! Just please don't make me beg like that!"
"You got off easy last time. This time you aren't so lucky. Now I'm going to count to five and if you don't beg me by that time I will fuck your daughter. One"
"Please, don't make me, please no!"
"Two."
"No, please don't!"
"Three."
"I haven't done anything to you, please don't make me!"
"Four."
"...please fuck me!"
"I knew you would see reason cunt. But you have to beg me better than that. Put lust in your voice and really beg me to fuck you."
"I want you to fuck me mister. Fuck me harder and harder and harder."
"You have one more chance to lose the anger in your voice and turn it into lust."
"I want your hard cock inside me. Please fuck me, I'm begging you! I want you to fuck my pussy so hard!"
"That's better. Now lay on the floor and put your panties in your mouth again. I don't want to risk anyone hearing your moans of pleasure."

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote