View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 07:45 PM   #15
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There was MRSA, SARS, then bird flu, then now swine flu. All were going to affect someone I knew, and yet none of them did.

In my personal opinion its disgusting setting up government helplines paid out of tax payers money (in a recession) for something that is just so far away and isn't really going to affect me or anyone I know, when there is real diseases out there killing millions.

I just agree with FR, its a ridiculous time (for britain anyway) to be worried about a small bug thats happening miles away and it diverts from real news.

Gordon Brown has apparently dedicated some time to speak about Swine Flu. Gordon Brown should forget all about it and spend all his time getting us out of the mess he put us in.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote