View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 05:45 PM   #1
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Post Swine Flu- Do you have it?

I assume everyone knows what Swine Flu is by now. Some flu that killed a few people in Mexico, then a few people who travelled to Mexico. Someone who was dating a Mexican who had recently been back to Mexico died.

And now the papers are predicting that 1 in every family is going to die from Swine Flu.

I know you shouldn't laugh when people have died but these are the same papers that told me I was going to die to a killer disease called Bird Flu. Which I never caught.

So how many of you really are at risk of Swine Flu? I think its really wrong that the press make it seem like a national emergency when its something that is going on miles away and is very rare anyway. Earlier on I saw a government advert giving a free helpline if I'm worried about swine flu..

C'mon.. what a waste of money. Cancer kills millions, Swine Flu didn't even kill hundreds
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote