Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 04:50 AM   #93
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My nostrils are twitching I can barely contain myself for feeding on you. All the blood that is leaking from you. But I know that if I do, you won't heal. Have to think of a word for the second death of a vampire. Somehow death and die seem to mundane for ending something that might last forever. Your thi I tha in two and a half millennia I would have come up with something, but always there has been something else on my mind. "You are young. Unlike me you need to feed almost daily. All power grows with the more blood you consume."

"Tomorrow we hunt." Grabbing your Nd slamming you against the wall, we have just ascended to the top of the stairs. "For now I fulfill my lusts."