Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #85
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look at you, asking if we need sleep. "We need nothing exceot the blood of the living." Grabbig the back of your neck and slamming you forward, forcin you into contact with the anointed wood. Just for a moment, just long enough for you to feel the pain. "Everything else is just the memory of weak flesh. Learn that and you shalk live forever." I bkur, moving to a wall and grabbong a candle. Coming back before you can even react to my abscence. "Like me, who was born before the settling of cities."