View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 06:47 PM   #29
His-sextoy

His-sextoy Level 1 (100+)His-sextoy Level 1 (100+)
Default Favorite moment in every rape scenario?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
I’ve noticed that whenever I read or roleplay that there is one particular moment that really puts me on the edge and – if it is well written or played – marks sort of a point of no return. I know I will cum and just have to hold it together.
It doesn’t matter if it is a long drawn out abduction, a quick/brutal rape in a dark alley, sci-fi or home invasion.

Anybody else has that particular moment? And if so – what is it?
Well personally, I appreciate all the different aspects of a good role play.
The stalking,
The foreplay (slowly undressing me, one button at a time. taunting me.) of course there is something to be said for a quick grab, rip, and plunge if it's done well, conveying the force, the desire/lust the guy, or gal has.

Depending on what else is going on in the role play, I sometimes close my eyes and just wish for the rape to be over. I feel humiliated and exposed as my legs are forced apart. especially if the guy makes some comment about how this cunt is just dripping wet. Then there is the horror when I feel the cock pressed a the opening of my pussy. Then it's like I'm being rippied open. and I sometimes get the feeling my pussy is sucking the unwelcome cock into me. How could I possibly enjoy such torment?
His-sextoy is offline   Reply With Quote