View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:44 AM   #53
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have sprouting garlic bulbs, despite the naysayers. This makes me gloatingly happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
I have all of my seeds started. I realized, though I'm behind I don't know if I'd be comfortable putting plants outdoors yet. If it stays above freezing the next two weeks or so, maybe. This smug girl I know (I feel like in an alternate universe she and I would be BFFs. However in THIS universe she's like nails on a god damn chalk board)... Anyway.... Yesterday this smug girl refused any of the seedlings I already have ready and said she was going out to pick hers up already. I wanted to make a comment about how it's a little early to go in the ground with this weirdo weather this spring and that her Monsanto BS will probably die in the first cold snap... but then I thought "fuck her"..... That and if its Monsanto produced, it's seedlings probably come with built in heaters

Anyway. She's not getting any of my awesome purple heirloom tomatoes. This makes me happy.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote