View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 11:52 AM   #16
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[Edit: There was a post above this by RapeKarenX. I was posting in reply to that. I was not talking to myself. I have no idea why the post was removed.]

Well, Karen, I certainly agree that rockie00 writes some sumptuous tales and has a very balanced presentation.

But I wonder if you've browsed my thread in the library. I'd humbly submit that I myself have a few tales that are very sensual and seductive in nature. If you haven't already, you might try reading My Hunger for Her which is linked in my signature.

Or perhaps it may be that as a woman, you prefer to read a story from her perspective. In which case you might like Parking Lot which I co-authored with a lovely girl who wrote very passionately. The Interview or Morning Java may also be of interest to you.

I have also received many encouraging comments from women regarding the Charming series, the first of which is also linked in my signature.

I really appreciate the chance to dialog with a discerning reader such as yourself and hope that you will soon submit something for us to savor. From what you present of yourself I imagine it would be a tale well worth reading.

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 03-02-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote