View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 07:33 PM   #18
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamsundar
I have not seen here any discussion on this board on an issue that is often found on any rape related discussion forum (may be there are some old threads here too, I have not come across them). It is the matter of some women having an orgasm during rape (real, not fantasy or roleplay).
Will some female members of this board like offer some comments - especially those who have had such an experience?
Of course, anyboady else too can add you comments.
I don't think it is possible to experience a clitoral orgasm during rape, but I think a G-spot orgasm would be possible. I find the g-spot orgasm to be a response to physical stimulation and is involuntary for me, whereas the clitoral orgasm takes just the right state of mind and stimulation to reach.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote