View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #27
Kim Jong Un

Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mr. FuckingRotter,

It seems in your haste to bash on folks, you've missed the purpose of this thread. You failed to tell us, "What made you happy today?" For me, GermanChick's ass made me happy, so that inclines me to be gracious. A good joke, well told, can make anyone happy, so I'd like to offer you one:

One day, Kim Jong Un and his friend, FuckingRotter, are out hunting. All of a sudden, FuckingRotter grabs his chest, groans "Kim Jong Un, help me...", and falls over, unmoving. Kim Jong Un, being a man of the people, rushes to his side, pulling out his cell phone to call 911.

"My friend, he grabbed his chest, groaned, and fell over," Kim Jong Un tells the dispatcher, "I think he is dead! What can I do to help?"

The dispatchers calm voice fills Kim Jong Un's ear, "Sir, I need you to be calm if you want to help, we must act quickly. You said you think your friend is dead, the first thing I need you to do is to make sure of that, ok?"

"Well...ok, if you say so..." says Kim Jong Un, as he rotates the safety lever to ARM...

Happy Friday, Comrade FR.
Kim Jong Un is offline   Reply With Quote