Thread: Crotch_Ripper
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 08:59 AM   #14
llyyoo2
Banned

llyyoo2 is infamous around these partsllyyoo2 is infamous around these partsllyyoo2 is infamous around these partsllyyoo2 is infamous around these partsllyyoo2 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
i must have missed something , as i haven't been on much , (or maybe not) .

but it does seem like this deserves an "I"
it does without a doubt ya predisposed fuckturd i find that you are in the urgent need to be redirected to my post above,please dont make me quote myself again i honestly hope you can manage and you know unfortunately i have the gut feeling that some more predisposed fuckturds will come along the way to say something arrogantly off-point stinking bullshit and i dont want the quoting myself thing to get old too soon.

to all predisposed fuckturds: despite what you might think im not here to just flame i really do believe that crotch ripper has issues with his attitude in general and my points about the question are valid..so trust me as soon as you would start comprehending what im saying i would stop calling ya guys fuckturds but.. im not naive i know the chance of this to happen is slim at best almost down to zero because all ya guys seem to be up in each others' arses so deep for some mysterious reason but hey a guy can hope . now be cool.

Last edited by llyyoo2; 01-04-2010 at 09:11 AM.