Thread: Crotch_Ripper
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:54 AM   #12
llyyoo2
Banned

llyyoo2 is infamous around these partsllyyoo2 is infamous around these partsllyyoo2 is infamous around these partsllyyoo2 is infamous around these partsllyyoo2 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
You might wish to attend school and learn to write a bit better. It's simply not possible to make any kind of good impression when your speech is like that of a 5th grader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Shove your poll up your arse you stupid cunt.
bla-bla-bla you might wanna pull yer heads out of each others' filthy arses and think.. because this sorry piece of shit ya wrote i wont even comment BUT being a gentleman i wont leave you out there to dry so id like to redirect ya to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by llyyoo2 View Post
as yer attitude and ya altogether seem to be disturbingly self-righteous and way too overly condescending to have any legitimate conversation with.. i have to realize you remind me of someone but who? jeez,wait a fucking minute.. thats right,that fuckturd crotch ripper with his attitude that feels like this: im Mr. i-try-to-grow-balls-on-a-website-cuz-i-cant-in-my-life by being an asshole to people without questioning myself for even one godforsaken moment and without the courtesy to apologize when making blunt mistakes which are of course i admit in an environment like this bound to happen (also very well known to happen to dear CR). this is just NOT the way to go,thats all im saying,i of course realize that what CR does also have a positive effect,it does but it also makes me wanna vomit in some cases but whatever,if ya wanna act like a predisposed fuckturd about this subject its fine by me but believe me i dont care and its not gonna change the fact that my points are valid as fuck. now be cool
as for ya Phantom, I come and get me :-* cheers

Last edited by llyyoo2; 01-04-2010 at 08:15 AM.