View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 04:32 PM   #7
newguy2013a

newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)

As I've said to the point of obnoxiousness, that type of age difference is what gets me the most.

Now, assuming I was said employee, I would simply grin at you, be very polite, act as if nothing was wrong - and then, once it was time to leave, I'd follow you, corner you, and assault you in a dark, secluded place (perhaps even in our workplace, at that), and taunt you on how much you enjoyed being fucked by teenage boys that were sixteen years younger than you. I'd ask in an ironically-sweet way, how have you been doing all these years, how much I wish I could train you as my permanent sex slave, and how I'd turn you into a real woman, making you succumb to my will. Even if you struggle, I'd only continue to make you feel good - maybe emotionally, mentally, you'd have even my scent, but your body would be going insane at the mere sensation of my hands going through your adult body.

And from there on, I would resume your training, so that, ultimately, you would be unable to survive to the lack of painful pleasures I would provide to you. You would end up blushing, living with me, giving birth to more of my children, continuing my descendance, begging me on the exterior for me to rape you further - inside, screaming in anguish and despair, as you see yourself being nothing more than a slutty, lewd sex slave for me.
newguy2013a is offline   Reply With Quote