View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 03:43 PM   #54
xiaowolf

xiaowolf Level 8 (800+)xiaowolf Level 8 (800+)xiaowolf Level 8 (800+)xiaowolf Level 8 (800+)xiaowolf Level 8 (800+)xiaowolf Level 8 (800+)xiaowolf Level 8 (800+)

I think you are right, it is not so easy to blackmail women for sex.

But it does not matter if those women see their body as commodity. As long as we see their body as commodity . The hard part is collect the evidence. If you firmly got those, I do think it is easy to control the women, of course, you have to do it the right way.

I believe if you let most women choose stay in prison for 20 years( not to say from their 20s-40s and leave their family behind) or her child stay in prison for some period of time and have sex with you for a couple of time. Most of them will choose the latter.

Then after several times of sex, you need to slowly control her...A little rougher every time... after maybe 3-6 months, she could become your sex slave.

For me, I like to have the woman still has her normal life. It also maybe easier if the woman think she can be herself most of time, and nobody in her circle know she is your dog...

cheers~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister.dominic.40 View Post
Blackmail is a hard fantasy to realistically portray. Unless the woman is either in the sex trade or a 'near' trade (such as stripping), in which case she will view her body, and therefore sex, as a commodity, I imagine most women simply will not be blackmailed for any but the simplest sex acts.

To completely turn a woman using blackmail you would have to have something really, really awful on her (such as proof she murdered somebody), and the ability to keep her from killing you to keep her secret.

Mister Dominic 40
xiaowolf is offline   Reply With Quote