Thread: Arizona Law
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 04:12 PM   #11
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by qkazoo View Post
Well it's Communism (maybe not egoist-communist but noone has heard of it lol) really telling people where there can or cannot live.
There is nothing communist about it, from the sound of your post I am not even sure you know what a communist is. All nations, every single one, reserves the right to say who can and cant enter their territory. As I have said several times, if people from outside the country want to come here to make a better life for themselves then great, more power to them. They just need to respect our laws in the process and enter the country legally. I dont think that is expecting too much.

Quote:
To control the population that way, it is statism (of course Republicans are just as big as Statist as Democrats) gone made. We should have open boarders and not let bureaucrats ran our lives.
Oh really now; so the desire for a nation to control it's own border is Statism (whatever the hell that is). So your position is everyone, everywhere, has the right to live where ever they want. So if everyone on the entire freaking planet just ups and decided to move to the good olde US of A then they have the right to do so. Yeah right. Dude wake up and smell the coffee.

There is a reason every country on the planet has Immigration laws. Many reasons in fact. Resource management, Health care, Education, Stress on infrastructure, Preservation of culture, Dude the list goes on and on. Not the least of which being knowing who the hell is in your country that might want to do something stupid... oh like, I dunno... fly a freaking airliner into a goddamn skyscraper.

Quote:
Individuals should have the right to choose where they want to live.
Within their own nation of birth, sure, I go along with that. However when it comes to moving to another country no. Not no but Hell No!!

Quote:
Not everyone who are "illegal" are criminals and the only thing that is "illegal" is the birth certificate there have.
Of course they are, they broke our laws the second they set foot on our soil without going the the proper process or stole someone's ID to get here. That by defination makes them criminals. Just because you dont mug, rape or kill someone doesnt make you honest.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 08-10-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote