Thread: Arizona Law
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 05:28 PM   #9
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

By the way, my ex boyfriend (who is Mexican-American) got rear ended by an Illegal who begged him not to call the cops, because he didnt have papers. My boyfriend being a dumbass thought 'ok understand where this guy is coming from, I'm Mexican, I dont want to rat out my people, whatever'...he was a dumbass. He told the guy just to give him money for the damages, and the guy told him he would get the money and meet later with him. They exchanged information and he let the dude go on his way. Do you think he got the money? Hell no he didnt get the money. The guy gave fake information. I told him if he had the license plate number to report it a hit and run...but you know that the dude who hit him is not the registered owner on that car, probably the "registered owner" his his 3 year old daughter, or a victim of I.D theft.

Its us Mexican-Americans who are screwed in the long run because these illegals are buying cars and houses with fake SS numbers and they are taking peoples names. They are not taking Jake Smith's or Ashley Johnsons name...they are taking OUR names and our identities.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 05-09-2010 at 05:30 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote