Thread: Arizona Law
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 05:08 PM   #8
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

It's not just Mexican's, tho they are the tip of the spear. It's people from all over so dont bust my balls. And dont even try to play the race card. My wife was from Panama, my brother-in-law from Ghania. I have a mulatto niece who is smarter and got more on the ball than 90% of the people I have ever met. Top it off the best man at my wedding was a Mexican-American... a legal one I might add.

My problem isnt from where people come or what they look like. My problem is how they get here and what they do once they are here. Crime in border communities is off the charts. ID theft is rampant. The states are bleeding monies they dont have to pay for services these people arent entitled to because they are here illegally. I could care less if they are otherwise hard working or honest. Oh wait, they cant be honest because they broke the law getting here. That automaticly makes them the opposite of honest.. lets see that would be.. oh yeah. DISHONEST!!

As for the employers that hire them, and yes I know that's the honey that draws them. Those crooked employers should have their businesses shut down, their assets auctioned by the state and then locked up for 10 or 20 years. Just like they do for drug dealers. Let that happen a few times and you'll see these white collar scumbags cut these illegals loose faster than you can say INS.

If people are going to come here they need to respect our laws. No cutting in line, no stealing someone's ID, no coming on vacation or on a student visa then accidently forgetting to go home. being allowed to move here from another country is not a god given right of mankind, it's a privilege. Is that such a tough concept to grasp?