Thread: Arizona Law
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 01:58 AM   #5
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Interesting. "Not this generation" Why don't you just say it? Mexicans. "not this generation" how fucking transparent. They have been coming here doing the shit work we don't want to do for more than just this generation.

The Cubans are here because they got thrown out. They are not Americans in their mind and are not here because they want to be American, they just fled from Castro, If Cuba went to anything but a communist state they would flock back there in droves.
Mexicans, like people from anywhere are a mixed bunch, Many of them are just regular and good people. Don't tell me I don't know because I do. We have plenty in Cal and I interact with them all the time. But they have their bad element too, Mexican gangs are a problem in Concord and no doubt elsewhere.
What really tires me is the anti Mexican attitude when they do the shit jobs YOU would not do.
You wanna go pick vegetables in the field all day in the hot sun for sub-minimal wages? No! I know you don't. Don't even pretend that you do. But thanks to them we get out produce for far less than if Americans were doing it, getting paid at least minimum wage plus benefits. So quite whining.
And why do you always blame the Mexicans? You fucking know the American companies hire
them knowing they are illegal and can therefore pay them less than Americans. How fucking patriotic is that?
Fucking bunch of hypocrites.

Last edited by snarkopo; 05-09-2010 at 02:29 AM.
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote