Thread: Arizona Law
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 01:32 AM   #4
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

To be honest I want to see tougher laws. I want to see barbed wire and machineguns on the border. Mine the freaking river, or at lest let us good ole Florida boys send over some gators.

Now I realize that America was built by immigrants... In one way or another we are all immigrants or their decendants. Hell even Native Americans arent native. I am not anti-immigrant. I am anti Illegal Immigrant. Illegal.... Jeez what is so hard to understand.

Not only are these people criminals... yes every single one of them is a damn criminal... they are making America dumber every year. How do you ask, I'll tell you. How many Mexican doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers or scientist do you see hoping a fence, swimming a river or digging a damn tunnel. I'll tell you how many. NOT ONE!! But every damn fruit picker, pimp, pusher or narco south of Texas is busting his ass trying to get here.

Generation after generation immigrants have come to this country and in their own way they have made it better. Cubans and Chinese, Irish and Germans, Swedes and Italians and yes freed slaves and native Americans... the list goes on and on. people from every nation, every walk of life. All adding to the fabric that makes American great.

But not this generation. This generation doesnt want to come to America to be American. They dont want to add or contribute. They just want to take, and they will take until there is nothing left.

This is an invasion, it's a war for the soul of the nation and if the Federal Government wont protect us then it's up to the states to do it. Thank God for Arizona!!