View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 11:23 PM   #8
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've brooded on this for a couple of days. I was going to let it go but I can't.

I am happy with the idea that Lexy was here with a mission to be a problem. Banning may well have been more that appropriate. However, the big question I asked, the one that worried me more than anything wasn't addressed. Deliberatly?

Why has ever single post she ever made been removed? If CR was offended by the Hitler comparison I think thats understandable. But making a very broad and oppressive move 2 move two minutes later isn't going to help with that.

I'm not violent, I'm going to punch you for that

I'm no thief, I'm taking your wallet to compensate myself

ect

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x