View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 01:54 PM   #37
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry but I am a convert to having no restriction on new posters. First off if you compare the actual numbers the real new members to 'spam bots' its not worth the bother.

Second its more difficult to check each 'new' member to see if its live or a bot. I have done this so long I can spot 99% of the spam on site and delete it in moments.

Checking new members validity adds an extra layer of investigation Im not going to do.

If your hoping to have new members posts approved you will be waiting a long time. Its not going to happen on this site, sorry.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote