View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 05:53 AM   #32
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hm. After reading this, I don't understand why everyone accused me of "bitching" when I asked about spam. Never mind, I have found this thread and I'm here to lend my support. Crotch_Ripper, please tell us what we have to do to change things, so that you get increased powers. I for one, would have had no problem with the admin approving the first 5 of my posts.

I commend you on your hard work in cleaning things up, but clearly you and others are wishing for a better solution. Please tell me, would it help to start a petition? I know I'd sign it straight away, and I'd also spread the word.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote