View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Chapter Two: Cleo’s First Morning

Waking up the next morning to find his face in Cleo’s shoulder, Carlos smiled and kissed the birthmark on it then felt his cock twitch. It was still buried in her cunt and it felt pleasant to him. Looking down at her face as she appeared to be sleeping peacefully, he smiled again and leaned down to kiss her on her lips then moved his hips a little deciding to wake her gently that way.

Whimpering a little and feeling something on my lips, I open my eyes and find myself face to face with my father kissing me. It all comes rushing back to me from the night before. Coming home, getting dressed for a party only to be drugged and knocked out. Waking up to find my father kneeling in front of me and telling me how he’s always wanted me as his little girl slave. Robert picking me up and carrying me to this room. My being raped by both him and my father. Being made to watch the video of that rape.

Feeling my father rock his hips back and forth and feeling his lips on my neck, I turn my face away as tears roll down my cheeks. I couldn’t believe this was happening. It was all too much.

Seeing his daughter starting to cry, Carlos smiled and licked away the tears “You’ll get used to it princess…and I won’t let anyone hurt you. You’ll always be my precious little girl. But right now….it’s time to please your Daddy again…” Saying that, he started pumping in and out of me again, feeling my cunt squeeze around him instinctively milking him. “Oh baby girl…you feel so good and your cunt really wants me.”

Feeling him continue to pump in and out of me I whimper then turn my face away as he tried to kiss me again. That’s when I feel him lower his mouth to one of my nipples and suck it gently into his mouth. Licking it and rolling it around with his tongue, he moaned into it, causing the vibrations to make it harden before turning his attentions to the other nipple and doing the same to it.

Hearing him moan around the nipples caused my breath to hitch as I shook my head “Oh god…Daddy…please don’t do this…this is wrong…” But my protests were to no avail as he chuckled and tilted my head to look up at the TV on the ceiling “Look princess…don’t you look pretty being fucked by your Daddy? Oh baby girl…I know several men who can’t wait to see this…Let’s make it a little more interesting for them shall we?”

Saying that, he uncuffed my hands from around him and jostled our bodies around till I was sitting on his lap. “Baby Girl…you’re going to ride Daddy now. Or else Daddy’s going to send this video to all your friends emails. Just imagine all the boys that will want to fuck you then.” Saying that, he began to raise and lower his hips, urging me to fuck him before taking my hips and raising me up and down “Here…let me help you get started.”

Stopping after a couple of seconds, he smiled and said, “Now you do it…” Sobbing and remembering his warning I started to ride on him up and down as he had me facing the TV on the bureau “Okay Baby Girl, tell the camera how much you love fucking Daddy…go on now…remember my warning.”
Sobbing, I shook my head and said “Oh Daddy…I love fucking you…you’re so big and thick inside of me…exactly what I need.” Raising my hips up and down, I continue “Please keep fucking me Daddy…I need it…”

Hearing him laughing, I saw him smile through the TV and said “I know you do Baby Girl…and guess what…I was never going to send this video to your friends…they don’t deserve the privilege of watching your beautiful body fucking me. I just wanted you to do this.”

Knowing that I would start to fight him, he pulled me down on top of him and rolled till he was on top of me again and started hammering into me “Baby Girl…you’re so fuckable…I love it…” Thrusting his mouth onto mine, I cried out as his tongue intermingled with mine.

Hearing the door open, he looked at it and smiled, seeing Robert enter with a tray of food “Thank you Robert…I appreciate that.”

Smiling at my father, Robert nodded then looked down at me with lustful eyes “And how is Cleo doing today, Carlos?”

Grinning, my father looked down into my eyes “She’s doing well Robert…I just had her riding me moments ago after I threatened to send the video to her friends. And I got her to say she loves fucking me. Isn’t that grand?”

Nodding, Robert smiled and walked to where I was laying and ran his hands through my hair “She is indeed precious, Carlos. Now…would you like to eat in here or on her veranda this morning?”

Thrusting one final time into me, Dad smiled and looked at Robert “I think we’ll eat in here today. And at lunch I’ll bring her downstairs.” Looking at me, he raised his eyebrow “Princess? Don’t you think you should thank Robert? Of course you do.”

Not getting a choice in the matter, I cry out as he opened my mouth and Robert who had already unbuttoned his fly thrust into my mouth “Oh sir, her mouth is heavenly….maybe for flavoring I should put some cum into her eggs?”

Smiling a little at me as Robert continued to pummel my mouth, I felt my father start to thrust into me again, milking the rest of his cum into me “Sure Robert…she’s going to have to get used to the taste sooner or later…just make it a little cum though.”

Nodding, Robert smiled as he came in my mouth. Making sure I swallowed most of it, he turned to our tray of food and pumped the rest onto my eggs then mixed it up with a fork. Looking at the sausages, he smiled as he thought of something. “Sir, may I show you something I learned from a story I read?”

Nodding, my father smiled “Of course Robert…go right ahead.” Pulling out of me, my father smiled and pulled me up to sit on his lap.

Smiling, Robert nodded and picked up one of the plumpest sausages and spread my thighs “You may want to hold her sir…” Watching my father grab my thighs and keep them spread wide, Robert smiled and thrust the sausage into my cunt and pumped it in and out of me “I read in a story that the man who had kidnapped the woman had pumped a sausage into her like this and then made her eat it. Eventually she learned to adore her cuntal juices on the sausages…now let’s see if the same can be said here…”

Saying that, he raised the sausage to my lips and my father forced my mouth open. Tasting the juices on the sausage, I was made to bite into it and my mouth was held shut until I swallowed it. Gagging on the taste, Robert smiled and stepped back “I hope you enjoy yourself today sir...” Saying that, he turned and left the room.

Sobbing, I looked at my father and he picked up his fork and casually started to eat his breakfast. Looking down at my cunt, he raised an eyebrow. “Hm…I wonder how that tastes…” Looking at my expression, he smiled at me and spread my thighs again “Remember darling….there’s nowhere for you to go so you might as well not fight me.”

Sighing, I lay against him and winced as he thrust another sausage into me and pumped it in and out a few times. Finally pushing the full length inside of me, he smiled and kissed my cheek “How does that feel Hun…does it feel as big and warm as the real thing?”

Laughing and pulling it out, he bit into it “Why…that’s a delightful taste…mmm…it’s delicious. I think I’m going to ask Robert to add your juices to the food from now on…it will be our own secret recipe…”

Smiling down at my face, he thrust the final sausage into me and raised me up to sit on it. “Now baby girl…while you eat, I want you to fuck that sausage like you were my cock just a few minutes ago.” Picking up a forkful of the cum soaked eggs, he shoved it into my mouth “You need your protein darling so eat up.”

Being forced to swallow spoonful after spoonful of the eggs, I whimpered as I fucked the sausage, only wanting it out of me. After the eggs were gone, he pulled the sausage out of me and had me bite into it. After my two bites, he finished it. “That is delicious. Mmm...And you’re learning so fast how to please your Daddy…I’m so proud of you Baby Girl.”

Laughing at my hate-filled eyes, he pulled me up “It’s bath time now sweetie…come on.” Taking my collar and leash off and leading me into the bathroom, he set me in the Jacuzzi style tub and started the bubbles. Slipping in behind me, he picked me up and set me on his lap facing him. “Now…I want you to take that bar of soap and wash me good…better yet…let Daddy show you something…”

Taking the bar of soap, he rubbed it up and down my breasts and around my nipples. Now, take your breasts and use them to rub my chest. Massage my
nipples with yours. Looking defiantly at him, he pretended to pout and pulled me to him “Here…let Daddy show you.”

Laying me against the side of the tub, he took my breasts and rubbed his chest against it, massaging his nipples against mine. Breathing hard, I rolled my head to the side and shook it but heard him say “There now…doesn’t that feel good? Now…Daddy has to soap up your cunt or it’ll start to stink…” Feeling him move his hand with the soap to his cock, he soaped his cock up then thrust it into me. Pumping me several times, he moaned and bit down gently on my neck “Oh god…that feels good Baby Girl….but Robert said your ass was dirty too…I have to wash that as well..”

Widening my eyes and hearing him I remembered the pain I was in as Robert fucked my ass and started fighting my father. Looking down at me, Dad smiled and said “Aw…is my little girl being naughty?” Flipping me over while still impaled in my cunt, he smiled and bit my neck again while sucking on it “You forget baby….you don’t get a choice in these things…”

Saying that, he pulled out of my cunt and suddenly thrust into my ass “Oh no…Dad…NOOOO!!!!” Screaming out and clawing at the tub, I sobbed out as he pumped in and out of my ass.

Smiling down at me, he held still inside of me “Daddy doesn’t want to hurt his baby…but you have to get used to a man being in your ass. So why don’t you sit on Daddy’s lap and let the bubbles play with your cunt?” Moving to sit down, he lowered me till my ass was completely impaled on his cock and spread my legs so the jets were hitting my clit and labia “There….isn’t that much better?”

Licking and sucking on my neck, he pulled me back “Relax Baby Girl…relax your ass…that’s a good girl…” Feeling my ass slowly relax, he smiled and started jabbing into me “Gotta make sure you’re all nice and clean…good thing Daddy soaped up his cock huh?”

Laughing at my discomfort, he moaned out and came in my ass “Oh Baby…you’re so good to your Daddy…having you like this will make every day be like Father’s Day to me…” Pulling me off of his lap, he smiled “It’s time to get dressed now…I’m sure you can’t wait to see what Daddy has for his little girl…”
Saying that, he patted me dry and led me into the bedroom and sat me on the bed. Opening up the closet, he pulled out a plaid skirt and a red top. “Come here baby…it’s time for Daddy to dress you.” Pulling me to him, he held me to him and wrapped the skirt around me. Fastening it on me, I could see it was way too short, and showed part of my cunt to him. Picking up the top, he had me stick my arms into it and tied it in a knot to show off my tummy. The top was two sizes too small and showed off most of my cleavage.

Turning me to look at him, he smiled but didn’t say anything as he sat me down at the vanity and brushed my hair then pulled it into two pigtails. Pulling me to my feet, he looked me up and down and hugged me to his body “Oh honey…you look so fuckably adorable!!!” Feeling him thrust his hand into my cunt from behind he smiled and sucked on my neck, leaving a mark on there finally. “There…that’s to let everyone know you’re mine…”
Looking into my eyes, he smiled and said “Now…we don’t want your little pussy to get all lonely do we?” Reaching over to a drawer, he pulled out a dildo and knelt down. Raising my skirt a little, he started sucking and licking on my twat then ran the dildo along the slit. Collecting the juices, he thrust the dildo into me and fastened the strap to keep it in me. Putting the key to the strap in his pocket, he smiled at me as he stood up “There…that’s not too big…but not too small…that will keep your cunt in shape for me…”

Twirling me around, I gasped as I felt the dildo move inside of me and bit my lip “Oh god…”

Hearing me, he smiled “Just be glad I don’t do your ass like that…yet. I’ll let Robert decide if he wants that to happen to you.” Scooping me up he smiled and kissed my mouth then said “Baby Girl, you’re going to have to entertain yourself for a few hours. Daddy’s got some things to do. You have your little doll house there…and there’s your stuffed animals. There’s some coloring books too.”

Pulling me to the table, he showed me the coloring books. Most of them were done by his hand and showed people fucking. Showing me one in particular, I took in the scenes that portrayed the father fucking his daughter. “Why don’t you color me some pictures so I can hang them in my bedroom? You’d like to see your art in Daddy’s bedroom wouldn’t you?”

Smiling at me, he said “I’ll lock you in here. I don’t want anything bad happening to my sweet angel so you have fun.”

Saying that, he smiled and patted my ass then turned the TV to another channel to show some cartoons. “You enjoy your cartoons and play nicely. I’ll be in to check on you later.” Turning he strode out of the room and left me standing where I was.

Sobbing out, I lay down on the bed and curled up into a ball as I thought about everything that had happened.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote