View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 02:15 AM   #15
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
can't put him in with them . but if they are speaking presidential wise , they need to wait to see what kind of a president he is . might be a really good one or might be the worse one ever .
Man i totally agree.I hope he is good for the sake of the U.S.A..
Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
btw a case could be made for comparing him an RFK . he really didn't have a long political career outside of his brother's office (JFK's) . offered hope and promised alot like obama . could he have fulfilled them ? who knows ? will obama ? who knows ?
I understand the hope thing for some people(not me thought)but RFK was an Attorney General and was there with his brother during his intense presidency.That is a hell of a lot of experience compared to Obama.

I can't stand Obama but i love this country so for its sake i hope he is the best president ever.We need it right now.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote