View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 05:50 PM   #23
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would rather walk than hop on that bike I think to myself, now more than ever! You stand and come forward. grabbing my arms hard, forcing my body out of its stiffness and moving my arms out of the way you make me culnerable to you.

I look away when you grope them and play with with my already hard nipples. I keep looking down the highway surely there has to be someone coming ?! I will be embarassed to be seen like this. Some guy mauling me on the side of hte road while Im naked.

Then Im forced to feel your mouth on my breasts, biting and licking my nipples. Fighting the forced pleasure I push your head back with one of my forearms noting how soft your dark blonde hair feels on my skin. You look up at me and I see in your expression you recognise the look on my face.

"I dont like it I hate it" I say, tears falling from my eyes again.

Last edited by gaggirl; 05-09-2007 at 10:01 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote