View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 03:54 AM   #6
knightwriter

knightwriter has initial reputation

Okay, so for those who dont like literary foreplay, START HERE. To catch you up our victim, Kyla, has been arrested by an unsavory young cop. He has just taken her down to a police station and now has her alone in an interrogation roomm.

---

The cop set the book onto the table and said “read it out loud,” pointing at the title. Kyla looked at the cop in confusion, then back to the book.

“King County Sheriff’s Department, Standard Police procedure,” she read. The cop opened the book to a pre-marked page and pointed at a passage.

“Read it out loud,” he said again. Kyla looked at the package.

“When executing a search on a female by a male officer, always attempt to locate a female officer to search a female first. If no female officer is available, then a search by a male officer is permissible.” Kyla’s breathing became shallow and faster. She looked at the cop, not sure what the point of this exercise was. He turned the page and pointed to another highlighted section. He gestured for her to read it as well. “When searching the breast area,” she read, feeling a welt of fear rise in her throat, “the entire support of the bra must be checked. The bra must also be pulled away from the breasts so that any weapons present will drop to the waistband.” She swallowed, and looked at the cop.

“Finish it,” he said. Kyla heard the tremor in her voice as she read. Couldn’t the cop tell that she was scared and could barely even go on?

“The genital area must also be searched to assure that a weapon has not been concealed,” she read. Kyla looked back at the sheriff.

“I need to search you for weapons,” he said. “There are no female officers present.” He looked around. “In fact, there are no officers around at all.”

Kyla shook her head, whimpering, “I don’t have any weapons on me,” she mewled. She felt flush again, and fought valiantly to keep from crying. The cop reached up with both hands and gently grabbed her breasts through her shirt. Kyla instinctively pulled away from him.

“Aren’t you in enough trouble?” asked the cop. “If you cooperate you might get off with just a fine. If you add resisting arrest to your record you’re looking at six months, minimum.” He reached for her again, and this time Kyla did not back away.

The officer fondled her breasts through her blouse for several long moments, and Kyla felt a tear running down alongside her nose. She heard her incoherent, soft whining. He rubbed his thumbs against where he guessed her nipples were then brought his hands up to her collar. The cop began to unbutton her blouse. Kyla started to protest but before her words were a squeak out of her mouth the cop stopped her.

“I have to search your bra for weapons,” he reminded her. “You read it yourself in the manual.” Partly because he was right, and partly because she didn’t have a choice, Kyla said nothing and merely lowered her head in shame. Her long blonde hair fell over her face and for some reason the little anonymity it granted her made her feel a shade better. The cop unbuttoned her blouse all the way down to the bottom, and then pulled the bottom out where it was tucked into her skirt. The cop opened her blouse and then pulled it down her arms as much as he could with her hands cuffed behind her back, baring her shoulders. Kyla felt the air on her naked stomach, sides, and shoulders. She continued to look down, avoiding the cop’s gaze.

The cop cupped her breasts with his hands again, squeezed them a bit more firmly through her bra, then moved his fingers to the front opening clasp of the garment. He was well practiced and had the clasp open in moments then he pulled the cups off her breasts, letting them fall heavy and free. The cop fondled both of her breasts with his bare hands, lifting them as he massaged them, his fingers finally centering on her nipples which he teased with lazy twirls.

Kyla was terrified. She could hardly breathe. She risked a look at him and saw him lick his lips with a vile flash of his pink tongue. She also caught a glimpse of her own terrified reflection in his sunglasses.

---

(let me know what you think, I could be encouraged to continue, only serious reviewers need apply)
knightwriter is offline   Reply With Quote