View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 06:38 AM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom8517 View Post
If the state is to exist at all then, and there is no taxation, then it must fund itself charging for services provided.
I would start by severely slashing the services that the state provides. I'm sure industry, employers, would jump at the chance to cut out the middle man and provide for a well educated, well trained and healthy population to recruit from. The state has failed in this regard, and exists solely to leech blood from both business and the individual.

I'd get rid of foreign aid payments. Crown resources would only be expended abroad in the event of natural disasters, at request for assistance from the government of any territory in need of help. I would also end immediately any payment to the European Union.

See? I've saved billions in administrators already! I bet the trade unions are already plotting my death!

As for the rest, well, if our head of state, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, asserted her rights to, well, every thing, she could pay contractors to extract our vast untapped oil, gas and coal resources, and sell them. I expect the tree huggers are also plotting my death now, but so what? The money raised could then be used to fund security and military services which are sworn to protect her any way. If we stopped squandering our military resources on providing the rest of the world with hope and change, Bush/Obama/Blair/Cameron style, there might even be enough left to take care of the most vulnerable in our society.

Or we could just carry on paying the political class to do a really shit job of every thing on our behalf....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote