View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 04:31 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default What is your sexual orientation ?

Are you straight ? Homosexual ? Bi-Curious ? Trans-gender ?

Me ? Well girls really are the ones all my 'under-pants feelings' are pointing to....2 years ago I thought I had a gay potential, so I went to this place called Eden Sex Boulevard, kind of a dark sex maze with cabins and tvs and stuff and I've seen that guy wanking in the darkness and I told him hi.....he said hi...I said would you like to do something ? ........he said do what ? I said would you sodomize me ? And we went inside a cabin and did it but he was thin-cocked and I felt nothing......later on I realized I'm not gay at all but I like anal. The best would be to have a girl pegging me. So I guess I can call myself a straight strap on rape vibe guy.

What about you ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote