View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 06:02 PM   #3
mastergee

mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruniac View Post
Maybe a guy, 18, due to emotional disturbance (from whatever source), or mental imbalance, is raped by his mother.

Or the other way around with a daughter/father.

Anybody have any ideas? Something homemade?

OVER 18, obviously.
I do agree with this statement.

Raped by the mother... Problem with this, if I was the son. I wouldn't class this as rape but enjoy it instead. To be classed as rape, it has to be the son raping a very caring and conservative right wing married mother.

How about this for a story line....

A mother is involved in a swingers club and regularly attends in the city center where couples meet to have sex. Her son, unknowingly to his mother is aware of what she does. One evening he decides to follow her to the club to see if he can get lucky with his mom. On this occassion she decides to strap herself to a harnish with her legs spread apart raised slightly in the air. Similar to bondage equipment out there. One by one, random men start having sex with her. Her son walks behind her and places a blindfold to cover her eyes, and then joins the queue. When it is his join, he starts to penetrate his mother, and just before cumming he removes the blindfold from her eyes. She can't say anything as there are a lot of people watching. So she goes with the flow and properly feels rotten afterwards.
mastergee is offline   Reply With Quote