View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 06:41 AM   #3
LisaCannon

LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My third time forced to be John's slave

*(Part three. I will post more in a day or two)*

I wasn't about to tell John no again when he said he wanted to meet for a third time. After what happened last time I knew better. So I said yes to everything he told me to do. I hoped this time it could just be the two of us. The last two times it wasn't. After hearing for so long through messages and on Skype about all the things he wanted to do to me, he was all I wanted. Hopefully if I was a good girl this time I'd get what I wanted.
He told me to drive to a different motel this time. It was even more of a dive than the first one. This place definitely charges by the hour as well as night. He told me to wear a mini skirt and button down shirt with high heels. I did as I was told. I walked into the office and told the clerk exactly what John said I was to say, "I'm a dumb slut that is here to be used. Please give me my key to the only cock that can make me cum." The clerk laughed and gave me the key. I walk to the room which was just around the corner in front of the whole parking lot. I thought good! This time I won't be sold to other rooms. I walk in and John isn't there. I see an open laptop and a camera again. There are also various sized dildos on the bed and a vibrator. I look at the computer screen and see live video of myself to a room of people watching. I see a note on the bed from John. It said "I will be there when the audience tells me you're creaming enough. Until then do everything they tell you to do." I look into the camera and say "Ok. What would you like to see me do?" A ton of comments appear on the screen. I have to do them all. First I unbutton my shirt and take it off. Then I'm told to leave my bra on but pull my tits out of each side and let them hang out. Then I had to pull up my skirt and slide my panties off. I bent over in front of the camera and spread my ass cheeks apart. I sucked on my own nipples and twisted them. I fingered myself until my fist was inside me. I rode every dildo there, even the one that almost ripped me apart. I wanted to cry but knew I had to do everything John said this time or I'd really pay for it! I also made myself cum again and again between the dildos and vibrator. I looked down on the bed and there was a wet spot that was soaked by me. The audience seen it too and told me to lick it up. As I was bent over on the bed licking up the puddle of my own cum, the door opened. It was John! Finally it was just going to be he and I! It was all I wanted. He told me to keep licking my juices up as he spoke to the audience. I thought for sure he was going to tell them goodbye but instead he said "Tell me everything you want to see her do or take and she will." Everyone started commenting again. First I had to crawl to John and beg for his cock in my mouth. Then I had to swallow every inch of it. Next I had to be to be tied to the table on my back. One limb tied tightly to each table leg and my neck tied and bent over the side so my head was upside down. Then I was to be blindfolded with my mouth left wide open. I felt John's cock enter my mouth slowly and deeply. The head of his cock kept hitting the back of my throat. I started to gag but then he grabbed and squeezed my tits. He said he'd let go once I took his whole cock in my mouth without moving or making a sound. I controlled my muscles and swallowed his whole cock. It felt even bigger than last time. Before I knew it he was fucking my face to the point I thought he'd break my neck. He was pounding into my throat so hard. Then he filled my whole throat and mouth up with the sweetest tasting load I've ever had. I wanted to swallow it all but being upside down made it hard. It spilled out of my mouth and went up my nose and even into my eyes. My face was covered with cum. I couldn't see what the audience was telling him to do anymore and John didn't give me any warnings. I just had to lie there and take it all. He fisted me for a while, used the dildos, and even forced me to cum a few times. Then someone told him to fuck me with the fat end of a beer bottle. Then a soda can. I guess someone said they wished a baseball bat was there cause John went outside and came back in with one. He said it was in his trunk. It was huge and I thought for sure it wouldn't fit. John made it fit. I started crying. It was just too much but he didn't stop. While he had the bat shoved up my cunt he grabbed the vibrator. He rubbed it on my clit until I couldn't fight the orgasm any longer. I came so hard. The throbbing of my pussy walls made the bat hurt even more as my cunt squeezed down on it. He took it out and rammed his cock into me. He was fucking me so hard the table kept moving. The audience told him to hold me still by grabbing my throat. Then someone said they wanted to see my face as he choked me. He put my still upside down face right in front of the camera and took the blindfold off. Then he went back to fucking me with his hands squeezing my neck. I couldn't breathe and felt like my eyes would pop out as I stared into the camera. Then I passed out. I woke up to find myself flipped over on the table and John tying my legs and arms up again. It was too late though. I couldn't move. Then I felt his warm spit in my asshole. I knew what was coming next and I braced myself and begged he took it easy this time. My ass still wasn't used to having a cock in it, especially not one as huge as his. As soon as I said this though he grabbed my head by the back of my hair and picked it up. He told me to stare into the camera again. Then he slammed his whole cock deep and hard into my ass. I screamed in pain and started crying. The audience loved it and asked that he do it again and again. He did it this until my ass was ripped wide open. bl**d started dripping down my thighs. He let go of my hair and wrapped his arm around my neck as he pounded my ass. He whispered in my ear to not look away from the camera. I didn't dare look away. Then he slammed into me so hard that my face rammed into the camera lens. He exploded a load deep in my ass. Just as he pulled out there was a knock at the door. A man in the parking lot heard me scream and wanted to check that everything was ok. John told them he was just breaking in a new slut while putting on a show. He invited the stranger in to see. He came in and stared at me as cum was pouring out of my ass. Then someone commented that John should have him fuck me. John offered me to the man and within seconds this strange man's cock was inside me. I hadn't even seen the man's face or knew his name and he was fucking me for all the internet to see. He took turns between my pussy and asshole before he pulled out and came all over my face. Then he told John thank you and left. I still don't know what he looked like. This gave someone an idea though and John liked the idea. Next thing I knew I was taken off the table and ordered to stand in front of a window with the curtains open for the whole parking lot to see. John wrote on my tits "A great fuck for $5.00." Two guys knocked on the door and paid John $10. He handed me to the men and they threw me on the bed and took turns filling my mouth with cock. John walked around the bed the whole time getting it all on camera. Then they took turns fucking my pussy and ass at the same time. One came all over my pussy and the other filled my ass. Then they left. John decided to wrap it up and told the viewers he'd take one last request. Next I heard him say "Really? Ok then!" He walked over to my face and stood over my head while holding his cock. Next I felt a hard warm stream hitting my face and tits. I was soaked from his shower. Then he again made me lay there in front of the camera until each and every viewer jerked off to the sight of my used up body covered in cum. Once they left the live feed he packed up and told me to get dressed. I said I wanted to take a shower but he told me no. I had to get dressed and leave covered in cum from several men and John's other fluids. I had to drive all the way home like this. It was horrible but at least I got to be alone with John for a while and feel him inside all of me.
LisaCannon is offline   Reply With Quote