View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 10:57 AM   #7
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

and now some mild foreplay with some suggested reverse rape- enjoy!

She watches as Clare slowly hangs up the receiver, staring at it wide eyed. Ophelia smiles as she runs a tongue along Raki’s neck, enjoying how he squirms, just like his wife. She enjoys watching her looking at the phone, simply staring, eyes growing wide and sweat beading down her body while here Ophelia is, holding her little boy. He taste kind of salty from being inside the vehicle and Ophelia is feeling kind of warm herself. All this tension and the fun is about to begin. She is getting raunchy with the taste of his sweat and seeing Clare move about nervously, pacing, not wanting to go downstairs even though she must.
“You know...” she says, lightly nipping at Raki’s ear. “I’m going to have her raped. Fucked repeatedly until she’s bleeding. And then....” She purrs, looking into his eyes with a smile as she says this next part. “I’m going to have her fucked some more.”
“You bitch!” Raki screams, his eyes wide, voice betraying a fear inside. But is it for himself, or her? “Why are you doing this to us!?”
Ophelia grips his shoulders, shoving him against the wall. His head bangs against it sharply with a clang, a grunt escaping his lips. She smiles, her teeth gleaming in the dark. “To you... to her.... to you both. You fucking shits. You know... when Clare abandoned the whole gig I had to take her place. We had buyers, the payment set up, and she just disappeared. Thanks to you. Got lucky I found a replacement. Helped find her too. But I had to get my share of cocks and humiliation until then. But...” She slams Raki against the wall again, enjoying how the wall echoes with her shove, his teeth grit as he tries to resist letting out another scream. The drugs in her system make her twice as strong as him, like Clare. Course that will soon be rectified...
“Since you two ran away and now there is...” she chuckles, relishing the feel of controlling two fates instead of one. It has been a kind of fantasy of hers to make a woman rape her best friend, another girl most favorably. But this guy can do in a pinch. He’s not that big or strong. He could almost pass for being a girl. “Hmm....”
She runs her hands over his chest, feeling his pectorals beneath, the nipples hard. The heat in the van has made his button up shirt slick and wet, making his nipples clearly visible. “You horny?” she says, smiling. “Or scared!” The sudden twist to his nipple as her fingers find it makes him suddenly slam his head back, a groan escaping his lips.
“Fuck!” he yells. With his arms tied behind him there isn’t much he can do. Really she should have stripped him by now, but there’s not much time now if she wants to enjoy the other show too. And Clare’s humiliation has been on her mind for years now. All that waiting and preparing....
No. She’ll enjoy the boy later. After all, she’s waited too long for Clare’s pain to put it aside for some mild amusement. Anyways, she’ll be keeping them both for awhile, so what’s the rush?
She tosses him across the room so he stumbles by the main security chair with the cameras set up. The videos on the wall glow an eerie green with no sound coming through unless she switches the speakers on. Clare never knew when they had the surveillance devices installed. Poor her. She really should have paid more attention to the superintendents who came to check everything. She never knew when they’d installed something in the bathroom or bedroom or kitchen... or everywhere really. Ophelia had watched them both for the past couple of months, and despite acting like prudes, both were fairly active if the surveillance cameras were accurate at all.
She goes back to twisting the man’s nipple, watching as his veins pulse against his neck and a scream rips away from his lips. When his mouth opens, that sound escaping, she forces her lips against his, her tongue quickly invading him. He is shocked at first, his eyes wide, him trying to push her away as he mumbles. But she simply explores him, tasting him and drinking her fill of his salt and warmth. Then his teeth clamp down, drawing blood from her lip. She pulls away, enjoying that sharp sting, the iron filling her mouth, her own blood...
She smiles and leans towards him, cupping his face. “You’re going to be so much fun little boy.” She runs her tongue over his face from chin to forehead, running it over slowly, enjoying how he twist in her grip. She really is going to enjoy this.
She glances at the screen and sees Clare has already made it down. “Awww.... and here I wanted to enjoy you a bit more. Well...” She spits in his eye, watching him squirm and thrash trying to clear away the slime. Always is interesting how the men seem to struggle more then the women when they are going to be raped. Quite interesting.
“Business before pleasure hon,” she says, lightly tapping his cheek. “I’ll get back to you soon.”
She puts the headset on and smiles. Pressing the button she has the phone in the box Clare has just picked up on the ring coming from inside and Ophelia waits, a predator’s smile splitting her face in two.

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote