View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 11:38 PM   #6
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

so starting some of the second part ot bisexual predator where clare was initially raped by another woman. though this will basically go into her gangbang, there will be some reverse rape here too, so i hope you enjoy the set up.

The alarm beeps loudly and Raki slams his hand down on it, the button clicking as he does so. It’s time for work. He rubs his eyes, running a hand through his short scruffy hair. Clare is still tossing in her sleep, her blonde hair splayed about the pillow, eyes flittering. He kisses her briefly on the shoulder and moves out of bed. After what happened with the day before he isn’t surprised at Clare’s unease. What he’d seen that woman doing to her...
But she’d told him not to worry, to put it behind him. He clenches his fist. That woman. He should call the cops, but if Clare denies everything....
His shoulders slump. Without her word there isn’t much he can do. Especially when he’s accusing a woman. Everything always seems harder if the woman is the assailant, he thinks.
He dresses quickly, trying to ignore thoughts about the woman, or how she’d grabbed ... No! He won’t let himself think like that. It won’t do.
He leaves Clare a note and heads downstairs. The car starts with a slight gurgle and Raki sighs. Maybe he should just leave it to Clare to handle the situation with the woman. Until she admits what happened they...
A hand cups his mouth, jerking him back against the seat, a serrated blade at his neck. “Hello boy!” says a twisted voice.
Raki stares wide eyed, looking at the dark menacing eyes of the woman with the pointed ears, a large smile spreading across her lips. One without warmth of compassion.
She runs her tongue over his ear, nipping at it lightly. “Hello little boy. How about you and I play a game? I’m sure Clare won’t mind. Will she?”
He stares at her eyes, how they glow with glee and he wonders if today was the last time he’d see Clare....

Clare wakens slowly, her body wet with a sweaty glean. She rubs her head, moaning quietly. The night before with Ophelia molesting her hadn’t left her mind in any state to be able to rest properly and she’d fallen asleep with dreams of her first rape.
First rape....
She lets her hand fall away slowly. Part of her wants to scream. After all this time, when she’s finally settled down with Raki and now “she” has to show up again. Why? Why can’t she leave her be? Clare puts her hands against her face, distraught, wondering what she can do. She....
The phone at the bedside shrieks loudly snapping Clare out of her daze. She stares at it, bewildered. Again the phone hollers loudly, demanding her attention. Clare sighs.
This early in the morning and already she has to deal with phone calls from telemarketers. She’s not in the mood and she’ll give them the one, two now.
She picks up the phone, already growling. “Hello? This better not be a telemarketing call because–!”
“Why Clare,” says a sing song voice that makes her heart skip a beat. “And here I thought we were friends!”
“You...” Clare hisses. “What do you want?!”
“No. Not this time,” says Ophelia, her voice going low. “This time I think it’s what “you” want.”
“What the hell are you talking about?! I don’t want anything from you! I just want to be left alone with Raki and...”
“But Clare, Raki is here with me right now.”
“What?!” Clare says, her eyes bulging, her heart skipping a beat. She feels it racing in her chest, pounding, trying to break free of her body.
“You heard me. He’s. Right. Here.”
“You’re lying,” says Clare, trying to deny her words.
“Really?” says Ophelia, her voice going dangerously low. “Then here.”
Clare hears the phone get pushed aside, there is yelling and then there is a loud crack. She hears a man’s voice and then there’s a loud huffing next to the phone. “Tell her your name boy,” she hisses.
“Raki,” Clare whispers.
“Clare!” the voice says, and her heart falls flat. It is Raki. “Don’t listen to what she says! I’ll...”
There is a crack and a groan.
“Raki!” Clare screams.
There is moaning on the other side of the phone. “Your boy is just as disobedient as you are Clare. I’m going to enjoy punishing him. You think he can take a dildo up the ass like you?”
She hears him cry out over the phone line, a prolonged type of noise. “Don’t you dare hurt him!” she yells. “If you so much as...”
“Clare, do you really think you’re calling the shots? No. I don’t think so. In fact, if you don’t do what I say I’ll cut your little boy into itty bitty pieces and send em’ to you one bit at a time. Isn’t that right boy?”
“Clare, don’t listen to her! She... gkkkkk.....”
“Raki!” she screams. “Raki!” She can hear him choking, struggling to breathe and she can’t do a thing about it. “Let him go!” she hollers over the line. But the choking sound continues, and Clare finds herself crying. “No! Please! Let him go!”
The choking sounds stop, a coughing type of noise replacing them. “You see Clare. I have the power here. Not you.”
“What do you want?” Clare growls.
“See. That’s the spirit. I knew you’d understand.”
“Stop playing games Ophelia!” Clare screams. “What do you want me to do?”
“How about you calm the fuck down before I hurt your boy?” She hears Raki yelp as what sounds like a boot hits him. “See? You want me to hurt him more?!”
“No!” Clare yells. “No! I’m... I’m calming down...” She is quiet, repeating the words slowly, so the sociopath can hear.
“That’s better. I don’t really want to hurt your boy here. He’s kind of cute actually. But you... well you... I want to hear you scream and beg!”
Clare’s grip on the phone is crushing and she can hear plastic crack. “Uh-uh, Clare. You break the phone you won’t be able to follow my instructions.”
Clare forces herself to calm down, to soften her grip on the phone. “What do you want?” Clare growls.
“Well first... there’s a little package downstairs for you to pick up. Go down and bring it up. I’ll see when you do.”
The phone goes dead on her end, a low hollow sound following where Ophelia was. “Ophelia? Ophelia!” Clare yells, but there is no answer. She stares at the end, like it were a ravenous snake. She stares at it and rest it on its cradle, softly. She needs to pick up the package, then she’ll be able to know what else this mad woman wants to do...
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote