View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(After a long abscence that was explained earlier it looks like I am back. I would like to thank all my readers who stayed loyal to me and expressed their interests in my writing. I have a ton of updates to post so I better get started. This is actually more of an extension of the last chapter. It also is a very special chapter for me as my willing pet and I start are collaberative efforts together as she has become my new beta reader and I hope you like the new format these stories are posted in.)

“A..a..alright,” Annie agreed, hesitantly. She stripped slowly, trying to get some bearing on where she was.

“Good, now hold still,” She did as she was told. She could hear him walking up behind her. She then heard the sound of metal clinking and the click of a tumbler unlocking. Light had finally penetrated the darkness, but damn it was bright, she needed time to let her eyes adjust.

“Now get on your knees,” her captor ordered. She did as she was told hoping to buy more time for herself, “Now open your mouth.” His order started her thinking of an escape plan. Play nice with him, then really hurt him and then run. She reluctantly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She felt his cock being slapped against her tongue, patience, she thought to herself, patience. He put the tip in her mouth, it tasted like salty shit. Did he not wash? She thought to herself as she tried not to grimace. She decided to take him a little deeper to build up his trust.

“Yeah that's better, you're going to be a good little who.... AUGHHH!” Her captor screamed as she bit down hard on his cock. Seeing him reel over in pain, Annie bolted; running as fast as her legs would take her. She could hide in the forest until she could get to the road, then...

BANG!

Her thoughts were interrupted by the earsplitting crack of a gunshot. She skidded to a stop, slowly turning to see her captor holding a 38 millimetre pistol; it was pointed right at her. “You want to do things the hard way bitch? That's fine with me,” He motioned with the gun for her to come back. Tears of frustration filled her eyes. “You cunt!” her captor cursed before he backhanded her. She fell to the ground and started rubbing her face. “You had a chance to play nice, but if you want it rough, I'll give you rough.”

“Let me go, you bastard!” Annie screamed at him.

He slapped her again. “I think its time you understand what's going on, and who’s in charge.” She felt scared as the man held the gun on her.

He went over to the fire pit and lit it. He pulled a flask from his pocket and poured it on the flames. Annie watched as the flames grew higher. “Now pick up your clothes and come over here,” She did as commanded and walked over to the fire. “Now toss them in the fire.” He said, cocking the gun. Fear gripped Annie's heart, she realized that this man was completely in control of her now. She watched as her clothes smoldered and turned to ashes; much like her life.

Annie walked to the truck, at her captor‘s signal. Not wanting to be killed she followed him, wondering what the pervert had planned for her next. Her captor led her to the front of his truck “Turn around and get on your knees.” She could hear him shuffling around in the back but didn't dare try to run. She suddenly felt something cold and metallic attached to her neck. Before she could touch it she felt a blinding pain shoot through her body.

“That's a shock collar for disciplining stupid animals” He let another shock strike her. “It‘s got a good range and many voltage settings, so I suggest you behave yourself. You have the whole back to yourself, but that won't last. I'm on my way to pick up another girl and you two are going to get acquainted,” Annie climbed back into the dark truck and felt it pull back onto the main highway.

Annie lost track of how long they were driving when they finally stopped. For the longest time Annie heard nothing, then finally she could hear two sets of feet heading toward her. The door opened and a pale looking redhead stepped in the truck. Annie observed that she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing, not unless you counted the pair of nipple rings sticking out of her. She was a little above average height and with large breasts. She was very pale; it was obvious that she must have been put through a lot. She kept her head bowed as if she were afraid to meet her captors eyes.

“This is Samantha, she is on loan to us while her keeper deals with some legal issues.” Annie looked over Samantha, the girl had welts everywhere on her legs. “Now Annie I want you to be the rapist for a bit. Now, ram this ....” He handed her a small bullet shaped pencil case. “Up her ass, while ordering her to play with her nipples.”

Annie looked at her captor. “What? I can't do that!”

A jolt went through her collar. “That's not what Miriam thinks.”

Another jolt went through the collar as Annie screamed. “That was different, the little bitch deserved it!” She snarled.

Their captor snapped his fingers and Samantha kneeled on all fours. “Fine, you don't want to be the rapist? Then you can be the victim. Samantha...” The redhead responded by pulling and tweaking her nipple-rings. “What do you say to the weak ones?”

“L..lick my asshole, cunt.” The redhead replied.

“No, please, I...” Another jolt went through her, this one more intense than the others. She screamed. “Please don't make....” Another jolt went through her, then another.

“You heard her, do as we tell you or..”

“No, stop please!” Annie sobbed, crawling over to Samantha's asshole. She looked at it; contemplating what she was being forced to do.

“Stop thinking and just do it!” Her new owner demanded. With tears in her eyes, Annie slowly licked the area around Samantha's asshole. She was repulsed at the task that was being forced upon her. The smell and the taste almost making her vomit. “Keep going Annie, you're far from being done,” He told her as he grabbed her head, shoving it against Samantha's ass. “Lick her clean! I want to see your tongue in her ass.”

The pressure he was putting on her was intense; she stuck her tongue out and once again licked the outer area of the girls ass. Annie couldn't pull away and soon her tongue was running against Samantha's asshole. The redhead twitched and stifled a moan before Annie was forced to continue with her rim job. Tears flowed down her face as her humiliation continued. “Get it in her ass,” A shock went through the collar and finally Samantha grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart, opening a path to her little brown star. Fearing another shock Annie mentally counted to ten and dived in with her tongue. She tried to think of something to distract her from the reality she was being forced to endure. Samantha groaned at the feeling of Annie's tongue, in and out of her asshole. “Now bitch, are you going to behave?” Her captor asked.

“Yes sir,” Annie whimpered.

“Good, now spread your legs and give Samantha a taste of that sweet pussy.” Annie cried, but spread her legs. “Alright bitch, now pull back and spread your legs. Tell her you want your pussy licked.” Annie stepped away and spread her legs.

“Lick my pu.. pussy, cunt.” Annie said as forcefully as the circumstances allowed her to. She pulled back and watched as Samantha said nothing, just crawled towards her. The broken red head kneeled and started licking her pussy. She lay back, closing her eyes. Annie cried out in surprise as Samantha's tongue invaded her pussy; it felt awkward and scary, as the slimy invader filled her. Samantha was awkward but persistent, almost desperate as her tongue plunged inside and rolled in her. Annie gasped as she sat there with her legs spread.

“That's right Annie, you're going to need a lot of breaking in. But don't worry my girls will teach you everything you need to know. Just like Samantha.” At the mention of her name, Samantha started to press in further with her tongue. Annie was scared to move, due to to the collar; she could sense Samantha was afraid to disappoint their cruel keeper. Annie wondered how long Samantha had been forced to do things like this for their cruel captor; she seemed to have an easy time drilling her tongue inside her pussy.

Shame started to fill her as she felt her body betraying her. She looked to see their captor with a camera filming everything. “Good. Now Annie, I want Samatha to put her crotch over your head so you can finger-fuck her. The girls will teach you to lick cunt.” She could have sworn she felt Samantha shudder at the mention of the girls and couldn't help but be afraid of them. The girls angled themselves on the truck and Annie came face-to-face with a wet cunt. “You better get her off soon.”

Annie gulped, as her pussy was invaded once again by Samantha's tongue. She cried out and started to rub Samantha's clit. Annie felt her start to get wet, as she slowly rubbed, so she pushed her fingers into Samantha’s pussy. An audible gasp was her only reply to Annie's action, as she worked over Samantha with her fingers. The redhead moaned with relieved satisfaction; Annie suspected that the poor girl was under the threat of physical harm if she didn't act this way. Annie pushed in further, determined not to make Samantha suffer because of her.

Her pussy started to moisten as she felt herself about to cum. Her breathing got heavier, even as she rubbed Samantha. Her finger started going in and out even faster. Tears filled her eyes as she felt her orgasm exploding over Samantha's tongue. Exhausted tears filled Annie's eyes as she knew that the club owner was far from done with her.

"See, you will make a really good whore," Her new keeper said with a sneer.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote