View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 11:00 PM   #7
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ill tell you what i hate - FUCKING NAGGING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my gf can nag for fucking england lol !!!

like - *when ya gonna paint the kitchen" "what colour ya gonna do it in", "are ya gonna do it soon?", "today or tommorrow?", "my dad would have already had it done!", "why aren't ya doin it?", "you said you was gonna do it", "you dont care about my feelings, "you take me for granted", "fuck you im gonna ask my brother to do it", "why dont you care", "I am REALLY gonna call my brother you know", "what did i see in you?", "you would really let my borther come over and do work that YOU are supposed to do?", "YOU BASTARD",

I have actually worked out that my gf nags me to a certain rhythm lol it goes

ye ne ne ne ne
ye ne ne ne ne
yeee ne yene ne yene
yene yene ye ne ye ne ye