View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 02:58 PM   #115
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hey... did any of you ever get the feeling that what you wanted in the past... you actually got now?

my most recent experience with that is that ever since i was a young little kiddo.. i wanted to go to the states... never knew how... never knew when... but i simply knew that i was gonna go the states some day...
now i have a wonderfull girlfriend in the states (she was here in the netherlands for like 11 months or so) and i'm gonna go live with her from 19th of december till 18th of may or might not be going back if all goes right

but the other day i had the feeling that everything that has happened to me in this life has inspired me and trained me to get ready for going there... isn't that weird? lol