View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 08:04 PM   #57
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation
Default For Dash

I wanted to PM You this 2 respond, but ur folder is full, so i post it here as i dont wanna delete it:
Some Words about Marcia
a.)Thx 4 the rep! U understand i was quite upset that night...
b.) Believe it or not - I know pretty well everything U said + much more! And i still do love her - because with all her (self-admitted) weaknesses, shes still a girl with a heart of gold!
c.) Are U aware, she never said a single bad word over You? - as against ANYone - Contrary she still defends U and sais, shes the onlyone 2 blame... But thats hard to believe 4 me, as tragic storys always have two sides i know...
d.) Beeing bitter w/ someone, no matter what, is always hurting nobody but urself, as the bitterness wents inside You -- i know what i speak about, i made very bad experiences U bet!! But making ur peace w/ somebody who did U wrong, does good 4U as the bitterness goes away and lets U live ur Live free - believe me, i tried it out!!
Anything worth to think about a bit?! If so, ur welcome 4 more talk - and clousure...
Cheers!
Viv

Ah - and e.) Pls empty ur folder time 2 time (U can download them if u wanna keep them as txt-file before like i do), so we can keep those things next time rather private...