View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 02:16 AM   #42
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
Lets see,Have I done anything stupid today? Oh how little you know me! Is this one of the days that ends in the letter "Y"? Then yes! I have been stupid...Tonight some of my friends wanted to have a guy night and go to the local Hooters.I went and tripped going into the door almost falling flat.I caught myself on a pretty young waitress who I'm almost certain thinks I did it on purpose.Sadly I didn't.I wasn't thinking *cop a feel*,I was thinking *don't fall in Hooters you idiot!*

I'm always tripping over or slipping or walking into doors. Yesterday i walked straight into my bathroom door. I didn't even say 'ouch', i just carried on doing what i was doing as i am now used to being so clumsy.